MODEL SPECIFIC > SUZUKI BANDIT 600 thru 1200 - AIR/OIL COOLED TECHNICAL

Jet kit Problems? Yes or No

(1/10) > >>

FreediverGa:
Hey I've read where someone heard that people have more problems with installing and dialing in Dales kit over Ivain's jet kit.

Who here has had trouble getting there jetkit dialed in the first after Installing it in there 2G Bandit 600.

I'm just kinda curious to see who has actually had trouble, instead just hear say  but please respond only if you have 600.

IF you had trouble with your b12 I would like to hear but please tell that it was for a b12 in your posting

thank you for all posts

Les Laxson OUT

Red01:
Les - I turned this into a poll for you.  :grin:

Everyone else:

NO problem means you followed the instructions and the bike works better than it did before - good enough you didn't need to go back in and fiddle with things.

YES, some problems means you had to go back in and make changes.

In the interest of fairness, if you're the kind of person who HAS to fiddle with jet kits to try to find the ultimate goal, try to vote on how well you thought the first try was for the average shadetree howler monkey who's not as picky as you are.

Anyone who votes they had (or still have) a problem with a jet kit should also post and let us know what sort of problems you had. Also be sure when you post, you tell us what models Bandit and the brand AND stage kit you're talking about, nobody knows how you voted.

terrebandit:
I've put two HS kits in two different B-12's (both mine - 1G and 2G) with out any issues or problems.  

My problem?  I only get to vote one time on this thread!   :duh:

tacoman:
The only "small" mention I made to Dale on his kit was for some additional hints.  This was mainly for carb tuning novices.  (told him to mention soft carb bowl screws and warn of float hinge pins that are held in place by the bowl).

solman:
2g 1200/Holeshot:  I've been having some minor problems running a bit lean on the low end and now having problems running lean on the accelerations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version