Author Topic: So I sent this email to Dale Walker asking questions...  (Read 10443 times)

Offline Huladog

• New user!
Re: So I sent this email to Dale Walker asking questions...
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2008, 02:25:43 AM »
do you notice any difference with the ATRE? its supposed to free up the acceleration or some such on gears 1-4, I just don't want to accidently wheelie it.

Honestly, nope I don't notice anything with the ATRE feature. I called Dale for his suggested setting, set it then completely forgot about it. Nah, you won't wheelie by accident, don't worry since it won't add that kind of horsepower.

Aloha,
Huladog

Offline Ash Tekka

• TURBO TYPER!
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2008, 08:23:10 PM »
That will definately be on my list for later this year.
I think I'm gonna call tomorrow and order the nerf bars he makes.  Once I get them I'll put up some pics etc.

Offline cruizer

• New user!
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2008, 10:02:16 PM »
KenB...I have the Comp 2 touring and complete stage 1 setup on my 1250. I love it, and it isn't too loud...in fact all my riding buddies comment about the great sound. My wife rides with me and has never said anything but good things about the sound. The increase in throttle response and power is worth every penny.

I also have the fork brace...definite improvement there. The mirror extensions are good but quite honestly are still not enough in my opinion...much better than stock though. Also have the ATRE...I just like knowing what gear I'm in, I didn't really notice anything power wise. :motorsmile:

Cruizer...

Offline KenB

• Board Homesteader!
    • Ken's Home Site
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2008, 03:28:03 PM »
Great info. Thank you! I think it's time to make the plunge! Just need to decide which pipe to get.
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.