Author Topic: Hello hello hellooooo---Elkhart, Texas  (Read 10153 times)

Offline rydethis

• New user!
Hello hello hellooooo---Elkhart, Texas
« on: May 02, 2013, 05:08:00 PM »
Is there anyone in here?

I am currently in the process of getting my bike ridable after sitting for about a year.  Moved to TX last May and haven't had any seat time. 

I just put in a new battery, removed old gas with new and some of the sea foam.  Now I'm about to change the oil this weekend.  It will be my first time so wish me luck. 

Now I'm looking for some people to ride with!!!  Are there any women riding clubs in east texas?

Offline txbanditrydr

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
Re: Hello hello hellooooo---Elkhart, Texas
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 11:03:26 PM »
Welcome in - lots of good folks and places in East Texas to ride.

If you'd like some more localized information I highly recommend Two Wheeled Texans forum. 

http://www.twtex.com/

Our little slice of East Texas holds a Meet & Greets the second Thursday of each month on a rotating location basis as well as a breakfast meeting the first Saturday of every month at Tyler Pounds Field airport.  In fact, this Saturday is the airport meeting - come and join us if you can.

'01 B600S ... sold
'05 B1200S ... Top 20 mods... #20 through #2 - All The Usual Ones, Yada, Yada  & #1... 150,000+ Miles and Counting!!!!

Offline rydethis

• New user!
Re: Hello hello hellooooo---Elkhart, Texas
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 05:35:51 PM »
Thanks!!.. I've been there a few times now!!!  I"m sitll learning/reading alot here!!  :thanks: