Author Topic: Christmas/New years ride  (Read 3037 times)

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
Christmas/New years ride
« on: December 20, 2005, 08:43:59 PM »
Well as per, like most years, Donna and I are heading for the NSW high country region for our Christmas/Newyears break. Leaving boxing day, via Yea, Mansfield, Myrtleford, Corryong, The Alphine Way, to Jindabyne. :motorsmile:
Tenting it at the JHP camping grounds, on the shores of Lake Jindabyne, and stagering distance from the pub. :beers:
New Years eve, heading to Batemans Bay, then heading home Via the coast on the 2nd. Heaps of good riding to be had, and I hear through the grape vine, some good trout being pulled from the Lakes in the Snowy region, so hopefully a couple of free meals too. :roll:

So what I'm really trying to say is, if ya see the jolly green/blue Bandit, and the Black Zrx in rather close quarters around those areas, its probably us. So wave us down, and say gaday :beers:

And if ya don't have a Merry Christmas, and a safe, and happy new year. :bigok:

Hey Aussie, in regard to the redback rally coming up, we are thinking, (no it didn't hurt) we might road freight all our camping gear up to the rally site. :idea:  Any chance, of a contact ph number to see if the sports club or the general store will accept the freighted goods on our behalf, a week before the rally. ( Yeah road freight cheaper than a trailer ) :motorsmile:
Foot loose and fancy free.
Looking for adventure and what ever comes our way.

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
Christmas/New years ride
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 06:40:35 AM »
I'll see what I can do bloke.....

We're heading to Bendigo for Christmas Eve/Day for a family get together.

I'm back at work on Wednesday 28th then 2 weeks leave from the 30th to the 16th Jan.

Janice and myself (with kids in tow) are thinking about doing an overnighter to Cooma sometime between the 31st and 8th Jan.... so we may catch up on the road somewhere.....
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
Christmas/New years ride
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 07:01:03 AM »
Shyte Mick I almost forgot

BECAREFUL IN NSW OVER THE XMAS/NEW YEAR PERIOD -

DOUBLE DEMERIT POINTS - DOUBLE THE FINE
 :duh:  :duh:  :duh:  :duh:  :duh:  :duh:  :duh:

Anyway, have a very merry Christmas and a Happy and safe New Year :beers:  :beers:  :beers:
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
Christmas/New years ride
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2005, 07:26:39 AM »
Yeah thanks for the reminder mate, after me today paying my latest ticket to the policemans ball for speeding.  :sad:
Foot loose and fancy free.
Looking for adventure and what ever comes our way.

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
Christmas/New years ride
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 05:50:05 AM »
Bugger,

luckily for me I've still go 9 points left.  Doubly lucky for me, Janice has all her points left and the eldest boy now has a learners permit....which means I don't have to drive the damn car anymore.....you see NSW cameras generally take pictures of the front of the vehicle.....
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12