Author Topic: Double wammie party  (Read 3036 times)

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
Double wammie party
« on: January 11, 2007, 04:50:53 AM »
Ok the minister of war don't know this, but I’m planning behind her back, a party to celebrate her 35th birthday as well as a wetting the young fellas head, with a right royal piss up. Giving heaps of notice, so if any members can make ya more than welcome.
When? Saturday the 24th of Feb late afternoon 5 pm onwards till the last man or woman standing. If anyone needs directions, email me, and I will email a map. Note: strictly no presents, just your presence is required. BYO poisons and meat for the BBQ.
Foot loose and fancy free.
Looking for adventure and what ever comes our way.

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
Double wammie party
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 05:05:27 AM »
Sorry bloke, I have to send my appologies, we probably won't make it to the party, however we can have a second bash at the Rally....
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
Double wammie party
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 08:00:08 AM »
Best made plans of mice and man, you got it, blown out of the water already will have to bring it forward, a week.
New date 17th Feb. She went and planned a team building camp that weekend, for the football team, she is involved with. Bloody women, how’s a bloke supposed to get a surprise party happening when she keeps organizing stuff that conflicts, time wise. Starting to think I'm :banghead:

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
Double wammie party
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 06:39:34 AM »
Why don't you make it for the 17-18-19 March in Humula, that way you don't have to think about BBQ's, beer or entertainment?????
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
Double wammie party
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 07:39:53 AM »
Quote from: "aussiebandit"
Why don't you make it for the 17-18-19 March in Humula, that way you don't have to think about BBQ's, beer or entertainment?????

Wow What a great idea. Why the shyte didn't I think of that. Rename the redback rally, quick. It's now Donna's 35th and the wetting of the young fellas head, party.
Speaking of which, tamorrow morning C section, his coming out. Hey I know the sex I know his birthday, and all before his born, shhhhhh don't let the missus know she'll start thinking I am a clairvoyant. :duh:

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
Double wammie party
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 12:36:43 AM »
How did it all go bloke, I hope Mum and bub are doing well, I suppose we'll have to wait for you to sobber up before we hear from you.....
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
Double wammie party
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 07:29:28 AM »
Sober as a judge, but working over a nice bottle of red.
All is well. Beau Lachlan Taylor Higgs born 14:33. 18/01/07 7lb 12oz. Pity I've had sweet f all time. The person we have to do the run, smashed the van, and under estimated the job. So my 2 weeks off has gotten off to a bad start. Got home last night from the hospital to find the damaged van. And a van full of work not done. So up at 6 am, after finally hitting the fart sack at near midnight. Worked most of the day doing the normal days work plus playing catch up on a lot of yesterdays work. Then handed over the van over to do the last 2 runs, while I made tracks real fast to the hospital. No lunch no dinner, got back home at 21:00 a quick feed of gourmet baked beans on toast, and $40 bottle of red ned. Well at least the red ned was nice. Knocked over a few emails and the normal family phone calls jumped on to Bandit Alley, to see the bottle just about empty, so it must be chow fa now, time to get some well earnt zzzzz's :thanks:

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
Double wammie party
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 07:26:04 PM »
Again  :congrats: bloke.

As I said in another post, my home PC is on the blink, so I can only check emails and the like at work - yes I know it's Sunday - I had to do some 'quick fixes' on the system here, so I thought while I'm here I'll check Bandit Alley and my emails.

I could always take the lap top home, but unfortunately it's raining (at last) and I don't have anything that's water proof to carry the sucker on the bike...I don't trust the so called water resistant Ventura bags.
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12