Author Topic: FROM THE REDBACKS NEWS LETTER  (Read 3095 times)

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
FROM THE REDBACKS NEWS LETTER
« on: April 16, 2005, 09:05:30 AM »
Hey Mick, can you answer these three questions

a.  Which rally goer woke up with a crack as shiny as a good chrome job?
b.  Which rally goer actually went to bed before yours truly?
c.  Which rally goers pants (jocks included) remained vertically challenged at the bar for most of the night?
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"

Offline PeteSC

• Board Homesteader!
    • SouthChinaLady
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2005, 09:29:41 AM »
Somehow I get the impression that this is a subject that pictures wouldn't improve.........................
Spartanburg, SC
'99 Bandit 1200
'03 DR650
I'm really a very hot, sexy,lesbian, trapped in this fat, middle-aged, male body......

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2005, 09:39:28 AM »
Hmmm lets see now.hmmm.
a. hmm I don't know and thinking about it I think I don't want to know, but you have me wondering so I play the silly game. Who was it?
b. that could have been me, but I had a big night the night before, just ask sarg and fran. But Paki may have been the winner there, but it could be a trick question, cause being passed out at the bar tray does not count as going to bed.
c. Dont know again, ref to answer to b.
But as a guess, cause I don't remember see him around the fire that night SEPTIC, and it just sounds like him.
Please tell, ya got me wondering what I missed.
Foot loose and fancy free.
Looking for adventure and what ever comes our way.

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 06:19:28 AM »
They were all one man, one legend  Paki.

a. Paki won the Autosol and "forgot" to take it out of his pocket when he was red carded and was poured in to his, for want of a better description, sleeping quarters.  When he woke up he thought he'd had a good night - if you know what I mean.

b. He was red carded at about 10pm. I think he even beat the 'kids' to bed.

c. Again Paki, he fell down in to the smokers trough by the bar, tried to get up and fell down again, he kept doing this till he fell asleep in the trough, at which point he was red carded.

Apparantly he's up for a repeat performance on the ANZAC weekend at the Autumn Leaf.

and Pete the pictures would be very scary.
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2005, 06:52:22 AM »
Arh the beloved Paki, a true legend in his own lunch time.
Hmm sad really all that autosol wasted on his butt, it could have gone to good use on that hog, you know eight hour polishing one hours riding.
Red backs need to get a special award for him at next years once bitten rally, for a very special person.

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2005, 04:23:51 AM »
Very true, I'll mention it to the Treasurer
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2005, 09:26:50 AM »
Well "The Once Bitten" will be on again.  We met with the Humula people today, and, believe it or not, they're happy to have us again next year.  

At this stage I think we're looking at the 2nd or 3rd weekend in March.  Once we've confirmed the dates I'll let you know.

Basically the same as last year, late/early opener, food, toilets, gymkahna, 'Gods Road' and probably Paki.
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2005, 09:59:43 AM »
Good news.
Gods road, I'll be up for that, remind me this time not to hit the piss so hard the night before we do that again. Mind you the head was clear of any hangover by the time we got back, now the pain in the kidneys was that from the night before or was that Donna trying to tell me something :lol: .
Paki, well, ever rally needs its own clown, (why it takes the highlight off me :duh: )
We need to get more bandit alley guys there. And show those Hardly Dangerous riding crowd that bandits rule. Come on guys, great weekend rally, not a huge one, so its a bit more personal, great pub, and the red backs put on a great raffle, ( note to the treasurer ) Don't sell no bloody tickets to them jammy pricks Sarg and Fran, they won more than thier fare share last year.

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2005, 09:20:47 AM »
Ok I have the dates

18-19 March 2005 (3rd weekend in March)

More or less the same deal as last year,  Hopefully more people, less locusts.

I'll post a flyer here and in the Rides/Trips forum when 'el Presidente emails me one.

You'd better start planning now Mick, that way you don't forget the repair kit for the blow up mattress.

( note to the treasurer ) Don't sell no bloody tickets to them jammy pricks Sarg and Fran, they won more than thier fare share last year.

'the treasurer' is no longer THE TREASURER, but I'll let the guys know.....
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12