Author Topic: I feel better now  (Read 3048 times)

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
I feel better now
« on: April 20, 2007, 05:26:07 AM »
Wow what a drama, with this cable net, been unable to log on for a while ever since I updated my profile, for email :duh: Must have made a typo on my password :duh:
I thought it was something wrong with the cable net, oophs :shock: but pitter got it all sorted  :bigok:   now I'm back, and happy with my bandit alley fix.
Foot loose and fancy free.
Looking for adventure and what ever comes our way.

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
I feel better now
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 05:27:51 AM »
I was begining to worry.  

By the way I spoke with my brother-in-law and unfortunately because his on Work Cover at the moment (shoulder injury) he's not allowed to do ANYTHING.
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
I feel better now
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 06:34:42 AM »
Quote from: "aussiebandit"

By the way I spoke with my brother-in-law and unfortunately because his on Work Cover at the moment (shoulder injury) he's not allowed to do ANYTHING.

Its ok. we is staying put now. Pity really would have been nice to live so close to the best roads I know, but it was a huge gamble, and our run is still growing, in fact in the last month we have been forced, due to a larger work load to put a second van on just to service the major shopping centre in our run. Which means the better we service it the more work we will get, well thats how we have hed such major growth in the run thus far.

Even running the second van and employing someone for 6hrs a day 5 days a week, we are still better off money wish than if we had sold and moved.

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
I feel better now
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 09:12:38 AM »
Mate, you've got to do what you think is best, and by the sound of it you'd have to be mad to move to Albury....
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
I feel better now
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2007, 10:06:49 AM »
Yes it would have been a huge drop in income, but the country life would have been a nice change.

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
I feel better now
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 03:47:23 AM »
Well, with the money you're making, you can always spend your weekends riding  :stickpoke:
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
I feel better now
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2007, 09:35:18 AM »
Yes I should in between maintaining and repairing two courier vans, a private van/people mover come campervan, 2 motorbikes countless efen pushbikes, not counting relationships with the minister, 2 step daughters, 3 sons, 2 dogs, a father inlaw, a business :lol: Ride more often I bloody wish. :taz:

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
I feel better now
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 11:51:49 PM »
Yep, I'd like to ride more often, oh wait, I ride everyday to and from work, but that doesn't count.  I mean go for a real ride you know at least 400km.  

But that'll have to wait until "The Treasurer" finds another job.....
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12