Author Topic: SnowyRide 26.11.05  (Read 2417 times)

Offline OZ_Bandit_matt84au

• New user!
SnowyRide 26.11.05
« on: October 08, 2005, 02:33:47 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I know I have already ask , but I thought I would start a post on in case if anybody missed or does not know about this Great Weekend .

Last year I did my first Snowyride & I love it   :grin:  I was riding my GS 500 which did a petty good job stay up with the the bigger bike which  left me for dead on the open area, but the GS keep up with them around the sharp coners :motorsmile: . I can not wait for this year when I take the Bandit down. anyway  I thought if anybody eles is going down We might be able to meet at sometime .  for these who do not know of the snowyride here their addy  http://www.snowyride.com.au  

all the best matt :) your friend

Safe Ride :motorsmile:

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
SnowyRide 26.11.05
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 04:18:54 AM »
I'm not sure yet, I'll have to see what the Treasurer thinks.  

You'd think it'd be a no brainer for me, living so close to the Snowies as I do, but money and petrol prices may see a lot of people cutting back on 'big' trips.
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
SnowyRide 26.11.05
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 02:56:07 AM »
Would love to do the snowy ride again, but with the shop going flat out, I've had to stop motorcycle couriering part time, to go into the shop fulltime. With the current work load coming in, I honestly don't think I'll be able have the time off. :sad: But having said that, what a great weekend, and for a great cause, on some of Oz best roads.
Mate dont worry about the smaller bikes, Donna last time we went up was giving a duke the hurry up, on a 250 across. :shock:
Come to think of it she was the freshest of all our group of riders, some of us on litre plus bikes where totally shagged, by the end of the day.
Foot loose and fancy free.
Looking for adventure and what ever comes our way.

Offline OZ_Bandit_matt84au

• New user!
SnowyRide 26.11.05
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2005, 07:27:54 AM »
a week to go so just wondering if anybody is going now if so is there any chance meeting up some were on the way. if not I will try to take some great pics & I will post them :motorsmile:

all the best matt :) your friend

Safe ride  :motorsmile:

Offline B6mick

• Board Homesteader!
SnowyRide 26.11.05
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2005, 05:19:19 AM »
Not me sorry, If I aint busy enough with the shop, and its drag racing endeavors, now the good woman, has purchased a Couriers Please franchise. Like one day I'm gonna get another day off, a weekend ya must be joking. Hey Matt ya wouldn't happen to know a chick, habba habba, we meet on our Tassie trip a couple of years ago, Natalie, BMW riding chicky babe. Cute as they come, hey and a nice person too.
Then again you would have to know Spetic, he is also from your neck of the woods. Oh yeh two wheel torque's all bike drag meeting is on this weekend, ( yeh I know 3rd time lucky ) we can only hope we don't get washed out AGAIN.
Foot loose and fancy free.
Looking for adventure and what ever comes our way.

Offline aussiebandit

• Board Homesteader!
SnowyRide 26.11.05
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2005, 05:42:14 AM »
I won't be there either, the gods have conspired against me yet again - money or at least a lack of it......

Hell I even had to miss the SR500 near Albury.

However, there are a couple of Redbacks going - Denis and Judith. Denis rides a STX1300 (Honda Cruiser) and Judith is on a Yamaha 650 Cruiser.

Nowra - that's were the mob from SCUM (South Coast United Motorcyclists) come from isn't it.
AUSSIEBANDIT (MICK)
02B12

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"