Author Topic: 2007 Bandit 1250 Givi Side bags  (Read 7023 times)

Offline PhilS

• Board Homesteader!
2007 Bandit 1250 Givi Side bags
« on: July 25, 2007, 11:47:08 PM »
Hi guys:

I just installed my side bags tonight. They do hold 1 full face helmet each. They are E360N Matte Black with the PL539 Rack. The FZ539 top rack came in wrong from Givi but will eventually hold the E460N top case - which holds 2 full face helmets. I had to relocate the turn signal wiring due to the wires not being long enough to do it the Givi way according to the instructions......but it's all good. I drilled one hole on each side near the top of the rear fender and ran the cable through there - and it just barely made it to the connection point up in the storage area. The instructions showed it going back through the factory holes. Here it is.....

2007 Red Bandit 1250S (Morphed into a Sport Touring Model)

Offline PhilS

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 10:02:42 PM »
Hello All:

Check out my post in General Information under the GIVIUSA thread. I just finished my complete GIVI setup - very, very, nice.

CLICK HERE FOR BANDIT ALLEY THREAD FROM GIVIUSA

Phil

Offline the ferret

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 10:41:53 PM »
Boy, that's pretty Phil. I'll bet it's handy too for longer trips. Can you feel anything shaking back there when you're riding?
41 years on 2 wheels and have enjoyed every minute of it

Offline PhilS

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 11:47:07 PM »
Thanks "Mr. Ferret".

Riding with the side bags only all was well. I have not been out with the top bag just yet. That'll probably happen Saturday, weather permitting. The weather here is kinda unpredictable this time of year as we could get hurricanes, cyclones, typhoons, general rain, frogs, locusts, rivers turning red, etc, etc. So it may be a few days before I really get any butt knawing riding in to really analyze and/or enjoy this set up.

See ya.

Offline SteelD

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • Route 66 in 2010
Re: 2007 Bandit 1250 Givi Side bags
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 04:12:57 PM »
Hello All:

Check out my post in General Information under the GIVIUSA thread. I just finished my complete GIVI setup - very, very, nice.

CLICK HERE FOR BANDIT ALLEY THREAD FROM GIVIUSA

Phil

Phil, that link gives me a Error 404: Object not found! - is there a thread title I can search on instead?

Thanks
David
Bandit 1250SAK7 Graphite Metallic Blue (YLE)

Offline Snubnose

• Board Homesteader!
  • Cos For why?
Re: 2007 Bandit 1250 Givi Side bags
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 09:18:40 PM »
Thanks "Mr. Ferret".

Riding with the side bags only all was well. I have not been out with the top bag just yet. That'll probably happen Saturday, weather permitting. The weather here is kinda unpredictable this time of year as we could get hurricanes, cyclones, typhoons, general rain, frogs, locusts, rivers turning red, etc, etc. So it may be a few days before I really get any butt knawing riding in to really analyze and/or enjoy this set up.

See ya.

I love my Givi set-up. V46 top case and two E41 side panniers, each with traditional clamshell opening with the monokey and top flip-open panels with combination locks. Top Notch stuff and no rattles or shakes with any of it.
SNUBNOSE, Alberta, Canada
2003 B12S - Silver
Stock 06' pipe
3 shims on each needle
Zero gravity SR
Sw Motech rear rack - V46 Top case
PAIR Block off Kit
Salamander Bar Ends
007 special license plate feature ;)

We are not what we think we are, We are not what others think, but rather, we are what we think others think we are!