Author Topic: I got my GIVI!  (Read 2650 times)

Offline BANDIT#999

• Board Homesteader!
I got my GIVI!
« on: October 22, 2006, 06:50:24 PM »
I posted this in the "Canada" section, but just in case no one sees it I'm putting it here too!
Hey guys, I finally got a full set of GIVI for my Bandit! Been looking on eVIL BAY for some time, but got these through the TRIAD. The only drawback is they were on a early (I think) Hiyabusa and the mounting brackets are completely different. So I'll have to order the right ones for my 04/1200.
The top is an E50 with a back rest and the sides are E360's. I'll wait until the winter bike shows to see if I can get a deal on the mounting hardware or keep searching the TRIAD and eVIL BAY.
 I hope to offset the cost of the new stuff by selling the hardware I don't need.
If tomorrow really is the first day of the rest of my life..........does that mean all the shit I do today don't count?

Offline 00to60

• Board Homesteader!
I got my GIVI!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2006, 03:20:55 AM »
:congrats: Bandit#999. Now you can leave the backpack at home. Enjoy the extra luggage room. :motorsmile:
The only thing that matters is how fast you can get from 0 to 60, because top speed is secondary

Offline Desolation Angel

• Board Homesteader!
I got my GIVI!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2006, 09:16:28 AM »
You have no idea just how many chocolate donuts you can carry in those!  :wink:

Offline BANDIT#999

• Board Homesteader!
I got my GIVI!
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2006, 07:31:34 PM »
Ah, but we do know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hallllllllll!
 :beers:
If tomorrow really is the first day of the rest of my life..........does that mean all the shit I do today don't count?