Author Topic: My bad luck  (Read 2123 times)

Offline kevinfromrex

• Board Homesteader!
My bad luck
« on: February 05, 2007, 04:05:12 PM »
I bought my racetech parts and contacted a local shop about doing the once over on my forks. At the same time I decided to buy a bandit 1200 shock for my B6.
I went to ebay and found a shock for 50$ plus shipping. I made my purchase and paid thru paypal. My package shows up at work today in a mountain of other stuff (I didnt sign for it) and someone comes and throws the box in my lap and its EMPTY!

Shock is gone, called ups immediately and they said the shipper has to file a claim, his paypal info says the package was insured by ups wont tell me if thats true or not.
Mondays suck, looks like Ill be out 65 bucks, I went ahead and bought another one off ebay, maybe better luck next time.......
2001 Suzuki GSF600S

Offline Ranger

• Board Homesteader!
  • Resident Felon
Re: My bad luck
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 01:40:01 AM »
:beers:
Note to self: Leave no witnesses

Offline Earth Brown

• TURBO TYPER!
    • http://www.easy-clan.com/ski/kevin
My bad luck
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 02:37:03 PM »
A company I use to work for did test shipments on some packages....they were heavy so they tested UPS and Fed-ex.

Shipped multiple items to a warehouse in Cali, then had them shipped back to NY, in same box just relabeled.

UPS tore the shit out of the packages.

Fed-ex was good, packages showed normal wear from transport but were still suitable for display.

I have found USPS to be GREAT, cheapest and on priority and express, fed-ex handles most of them.

K