Author Topic: Cannot get "Bandit Alley" "Wiki" to display  (Read 10384 times)

Offline Dink_1170

• Board Homesteader!
Cannot get "Bandit Alley" "Wiki" to display
« on: January 26, 2008, 05:42:33 AM »
Every time I try to open the "Wiki" I get this message

http://DokuWiki Setup Error
The datadir ('pages') does not exist, isn't accessible or writable. You should check your config and permission settings. Or maybe you want to run the installer?

so I run the installer, and get this

http://The installer found some problems, indicated below. You can not continue until you have fixed them.

{DOCUMENT_ROOT}wiki/conf/ is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory!
{DOCUMENT_ROOT}wiki/data is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory!
{DOCUMENT_ROOT}wiki/data/pages is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory!
{DOCUMENT_ROOT}wiki/data/attic is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory!
{DOCUMENT_ROOT}wiki/data/media is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory!
{DOCUMENT_ROOT}wiki/data/meta is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory!
{DOCUMENT_ROOT}wiki/data/cache is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory!
{DOCUMENT_ROOT}wiki/data/locks is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory!
{DOCUMENT_ROOT}wiki/data/index is not writable by DokuWiki. You need to fix the permission settings of this directory!

How do I fix ??

Dink

edited by: stormi to make the message readable
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 02:37:24 PM by stormi »
Old enough to know better, young enough not to care!!!
07 Bandit1250S - "Bonnie"
85 GSX1100EFF - "The Tractor"
82 GSX1100SZ - "Kitty"
82 GSX750SZ -"Lil Kitty"

Offline Pillage

• Board Homesteader!
Re: Cannot get "Bandit Alley" "Wiki" to display
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 06:44:17 AM »
I was able to get to it the other day, but I'm getting the same error message right now.  It must be down?
FZ1000S,  GSF1200SV,  CB750F
Support the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

Offline txbanditrydr

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 09:41:14 AM »
Same here.... thanks for the heads up - the staff will get right on it.   :beers:
'01 B600S ... sold
'05 B1200S ... Top 20 mods... #20 through #2 - All The Usual Ones, Yada, Yada  & #1... 150,000+ Miles and Counting!!!!

Offline stormi

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
  • BOFH
    • stormi's other hobbies
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2008, 01:23:13 PM »

Fixed!

Sorry about that guys.

By the way, the installer -should- never help you guys get into the wiki.  In my opinion, it shouldn't even be available to a non-admin, but I didn't write the software.  :shrug:
stormi

Dita - 91 Bandit 400 - SOLD
Blue - 02 Hornet 919 - Perfect Gentleman
02 KTM 200 EXC - Sold
08 VFR800 - Lowered 1.2"
17 KTM RC390
17 Husky TC85 converted to 105

Electrosport Charging System Test - it really works