Author Topic: Nelson Ledges, OH - Riders School/Track Day - Mon-Sept 19th  (Read 2266 times)

Offline rkbair43

• First Post! Be Gentle!
Nelson Ledges, OH - Riders School/Track Day - Mon-Sept 19th
« on: September 03, 2005, 01:04:29 PM »
Rochester Road Racers are holding a track day/Riders School on Sept 19th at Nelson Ledges Road course in Ohio.  Great track to play on and hone your skills.   :motorsmile:

Cost for all day school is $150 Per rider and will include TONS of track time, skidpad instruction, and class room instruction.  (Don't worry you won't be indoors long!!!)  

There will be a number of WERA Veteran/National Champion racers there to get advice from.

For more information call Tommy D at 585-328-2092...tell him Karen Bair sent you!!!  Space is limited so if you think you can make it call to reserve your spot.

Full coverage riding gear is required.....leathers not necessary, Joe Rocket Ballistic gear or similar will work..

I will be having tons of fun on my '97 600....Works shock, gold valves, jet kit and Yosh pipe. Hope to see you there!!!   :banana:

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
Nelson Ledges, OH - Riders School/Track Day - Mon-Sept 19th
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2005, 08:45:38 PM »
Tommy D is a hell of a guy to folks raced with him in vintage , Verey nice guy! Good luck ! All :beers:
Jay K
wera 610
expert
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol