Author Topic: gsxr 400 gk73a workshop manual. starting problems. :( :(  (Read 5017 times)

Offline fireblade

• New user!
gsxr 400 gk73a workshop manual. starting problems. :( :(
« on: February 05, 2012, 03:27:33 PM »
  :motorsmile: :banghead: please please please can anybody help me i have a gk73a the bloody thing :) i got it as a non runner with some bits not on airbox fairing little bits  ect ect .
i have done a oil change plugs starter motor (needed new one) and battery and she wont fire so i have checked the coils and cdi non working no power goin to or from  so now its got to be the signal genorator :( more problems . i also cannot find where the wires go from the rad fan :/ or where the hoses go from the carbs ???? please as anyone got a workshop manual for this bike (gsxr 400 gk73a) or wiring diagram the only ones i have herd about are in jap but i cannot find one to buy :/ ?????? has anyone here got a jap one or maby eng ??? cheers people :) any help with this thing would be much appreciated  :thanks: i have tried to download the gk73 manual of hear but when 100% downloaded my laptop says file currupt or incomplete :( HHHEEEELLLLLPPPPP
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 03:35:21 PM by fireblade »

Offline Chris H

• Board Homesteader!
Re: gsxr 400 gk73a workshop manual. starting problems. :( :(
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 04:02:36 PM »
Hi, Get over to 400greybike i post on there as Variablevalves Suck and will help you all i can.
There is a jap 73a manual in the downloads but its massive and sometimes will not load.
There is also a parts list and you will need this as im sure the 88 and 89 bikes have different starters.
Ive a couple of 73a's and know them well.

Offline fireblade

• New user!
Re: gsxr 400 gk73a workshop manual. starting problems. :( :(
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 04:36:31 PM »
 :thanks: dude goin on the site now :) chheeeerrrrs  :beers: