Author Topic: Adios Bandito  (Read 2415 times)

Offline B6Matt

• Board Homesteader!
Adios Bandito
« on: July 10, 2005, 03:10:44 PM »
:crybaby: The deal has been struck and I'm selling the Bandit tomorrow to a youngster (he's 16, second bike, currently riding a Ninja 250).  

I hope you guys will continue to embrace me (figuratively, Pete) as one of the gang.  You let Lynn come by on his Busa; SpeedTriple, etc. all are welcomed, with only moderate harassment.  Seriously, this is a great group of folks without the typical BBS arseholes to endure.

Now I'm looking for the next bike.  I'll be getting another sport standard, maybe an FZ1.  A Bandit 1200 is a possibility too.
'01 Bandit 600s in Blue (sold)
'02 Yamaha FZ1
'01 Suzuki DRZ 400e

Offline 12sdrag

• Board Homesteader!
Adios Bandito
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 08:43:37 PM »
Matt, Why sell your bike without another one on the line? Are you going to buy New? GOOD LUCK!!
It is what it is and thats all it is till it is no more

Offline B6Matt

• Board Homesteader!
Adios Bandito
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 12:05:39 AM »
It's a chicken or the egg thing.

Actually, I had been thinking about moving up from the B6 and somebody posted on a local BBS that they were looking for one (a B6 or SV).  I threw my hat in the ring and he bought it for what I was asking.

I think I have my replacement already. :motorsmile:
'02 Yamaha FZ1
'01 Suzuki DRZ 400e

Offline NCBANDIT

• Board Homesteader!
Adios Bandito
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 09:27:45 AM »
I noticed that over at ETR the other day matt... traitor J/K :stickpoke:   I would rock an fz1, and I may just do that next year. You could just trade him and you could rock the two fiddy for awhile lol

Offline B6Matt

• Board Homesteader!
Adios Bandito
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 10:37:01 AM »
I rode that two fiddy and, believe it or not, something like that would be a freakin' blast on the Dragon.  Sooooo lightweight and you sit low to the ground.  Just not a whole lot of zip from the motor.  Now I know why Rob and others like their B4s so much.

The youngster had a little spill on the twofiddy and the fairing was riveted together. :shock:  

I found an FZ1 too, so I won't be bikeless for long.
'02 Yamaha FZ1
'01 Suzuki DRZ 400e