Author Topic: Any of you sportbike trash gointo Jennings this W/end? I am!  (Read 2735 times)

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
Any of you sportbike trash gointo Jennings this W/end? I am!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 08:14:51 AM »
Well did you make it? How'd it go? Looks like a awsome track,lots of turns.  Dan

Offline Daytona

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 11:10:42 AM »
="smooth operator"]Well did you make it? How'd it go? Looks like a awsome track,lots of turns.  Dan
Hey Smoother! Did you get your new scoot? Weather not very bike riding friendly these days there. Yep i made it to Jennings on Sunday but the Busa dude i went to watch left on Saturday. Nice ride and still a lot of folk there. The video is from his bike. NOT MINE!! BUT then again you don't know how i ride so i could have lied!!! Hope to see ya this spring. The Busa real's em in on the straights and the VMan ain't to shabby in the turns either! Perfect day! Maybe a bit tooo warm!!! 80*  :bigok:
 http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f358/vman1300/?action=view&current=deidra.flv

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 08:12:17 PM »
As a matter of fact I did get the bike,its sitting in my buddy's shop next to the Bandit. Start them both up every now and then, but winter has finally set in.
  I thought maybe you went to do a school Reg, if its not too far from ya you should try it. Try it,you'll like it,the "busa will too. I took my brother to a Performance street rider school last fall on his ZRX,he'll be back. Now my other brother wants to go on his Bandit.
  Hope to see ya @ BAR, if I can get my brothers to go too , We'll have Robinson Bros. and Lander Bros.
            Later, Dan