Author Topic: NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ!  (Read 2331 times)

Offline ZenMan

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ!
« on: May 01, 2007, 09:29:30 PM »
I know this is already a sticky at the top of the page, but just in case you just joined up recently  :welcome:  and missed some of the events of the last month or two...

This board was recently saved from almost certain death by the heroic efforts of a dedicated Bandit enthusiast named Stormi Gerl. She has taken over the ownership and all the administrative duties and responsibilties that go with it, and with the help of the moderators and others has been doing an excellent job!  :bigok:

However. sites like this cost $$$, so the option of donating a few dollars to assist her in keeping this great board going has been made available here: http://forums.banditalley.net/viewtopic.php?t=8752

Donations are strictly voluntary, and there is absolutely no obligation... all members are welcome and respected equally regardless. But if you donate, you get the cool "Site Supporter" title by your username...  :wink:

I just wanted to bring this once again to everyone's attention, because this site is such a wealth of information to all Bandit owners of all models since the very first Bandit came out to the all-new '07 B650 and B1250. As far as I know, some of the members here are the very first B1250 owners in the U.S., Canada and the UK & Europe. It looks like BanditAlley will continue to be on the cutting edge of up-to-date technical information on the new models as it has been on all models.

The suggested donation amount is $12 per year... that's only $1 a month. Pretty cheap considering the money saved by having access to the best technical advice and resources available for the Bandit motorcycles that I know of... not to mention all the great folks you'll meet here, and all the meets, rallies and other events you'll have access to.

So welcome again to all new members! Thanks to all for any experiences, advice or info you can share. Enjoy your time here and remember... the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask!  :bigok:  :motorsmile:
"Hmmm... near certainty of death with little chance of success... what are we waiting for?"

Offline tannerismyhero

• Board Homesteader!
NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ!
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 09:35:11 PM »
To add to that, over the last year I have gotten pretty good deals on parts from other members....More than my $12 worth many times over. I need to donate.
01 1200s

Offline SteelD

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • Route 66 in 2010
NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 07:26:13 AM »
Put my money where my throttle is about a week ago.  :motorsmile:
David
Bandit 1250SAK7 Graphite Metallic Blue (YLE)

Offline ZenMan

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 02:21:24 AM »
Quote from: "SteelD"
Put my money where my throttle is about a week ago.  :motorsmile:

Doesn't take you long to recognise a good thing when you see it, aye?  :wink:

Which explains why you're buying an '07 B1250.  :bandit:
"Hmmm... near certainty of death with little chance of success... what are we waiting for?"