Author Topic: BANDIT ALLEY TRACK DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 15242 times)

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
BANDIT ALLEY TRACK DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2006, 06:14:38 PM »
yes that is correct and he rents leathers if needed like with a deposit and some cash deposit returned upon no crash.
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2006, 09:00:39 PM »
I hope ya'll read this and not by-pass the track day tread, But anyone that isn't too awfully far away,if we can make this happen YOU WON'T BE SORRY! You don't have to be a racer to improve your skills. And I gauratee you'll come out a better rider! It will be the most fun you've had on the bike and its knowledge that will carry on to the road. Might even save your hide! Lets get it together and make it happen. I can do track days,but it would be cool to do it with ya'll from the Badit Alley .
       Dan the smooth operator because I learned it a Fasttrax!

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2006, 04:37:53 PM »
So... is it dead, now?   :sad:
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2006, 07:14:57 AM »
Well Jay,you made a great effort (2nd time) and I thought it would have gone over better. A local guy is selling his SV that I was wanting to buy,but I bought kitchen cabnets instead :sad: HAs a 750gsx-r front end,very little miles on it,a 2001.and a buch of race slicks,gp shift pattern,quick throttle. We were going to do a endurance,but now he's just going to sell it. Looks like its not in my cards right now.  Too many bills.

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2006, 08:54:14 AM »
Well Jay,you made a great effort (2nd time) and I thought it would have gone over better. A local guy is selling his SV that I was wanting to buy,but I bought kitchen cabnets instead :sad: HAs a 750gsx-r front end,very little miles on it,a 2001.and a buch of race slicks,gp shift pattern,quick throttle. We were going to do a endurance,but now he's just going to sell it. Looks like its not in my cards right now.  Too many bills.

Hey Dan - just out of curiosity... what's he asking for it?
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2006, 07:24:10 PM »
Quote from: PitterB4

Hey Dan - just out of curiosity... what's he asking for it?

He wants $3200. It had 50 miles on it when he bought it with a wrecked front end. He had a wrecked 750gsxr and put the front end on it. Only raced it a few X for a couple yrs.(bought house,wife is having babies,yada-yada) Motor is stock,but has full Yousi and a extra Aprovovik can. Made his own plates for the rear sets.race plastics,bunch of slicks. Took a 3rd place in sprints his 1st yr out. but then life got in the way. If you want it let me know befor he e-bays it.

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2006, 10:28:56 AM »
Thanks, Dan.  That sounds like what I'm after but the timing isn't quite right, though.  Stock rear susp?
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2006, 09:40:53 PM »
Quote from: PitterB4
Thanks, Dan.  That sounds like what I'm after but the timing isn't quite right, though.  Stock rear susp?

Not sure,I know he was trying or looking for a couple different shocks a couple yrs ago but not sure what came about. I would have asked when I seen him last week,but I was just bummed out that I couldn't come up with the doe.  But now if anyone wants to sponcer a racer, I'llbe glad to race it! :lol:

Offline RobRobinson

• Board Homesteader!
Bandit Track Day
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2006, 03:38:15 PM »
Sorry but I've been away...Is there going to be the Nelson Ledges Bandit Track Day?

:?:
RIDE FAST!
NO FEAR!
STAY ALIVE!

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2006, 06:57:57 PM »
No it is not going to happen sorry , I tried as did a few other to round up ewnough people to hit the $2500.00 we need and couldnt make it happen! OH WELL! Much thanks to those that paid in advance!!! :banana:  :thanks:
Bob is in the Hospital and as soon as I can talk to him I will be trying to have hime refund you guys money! Thanks Again Jay
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol