Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2088 times)

Offline crxvfr

• First Post! Be Gentle!
Hello
« on: September 14, 2006, 12:11:57 PM »
Hello everyone,

My names Joe. I'm an internet vagabond. My job is on the web. I work at a dealership in N.C and was going thru our logs this morning and noticed BanditAlley is in there again. I just stopped by to say thanks for the traffic. Ordinarily I don't spend time in the forums. I'm usually busy doing site maintenance, seo stuff or other geeky computer rituals. hehe. I am an enthusiast though. I have a Suzuki too. I ride a black DRZ400-SM. Its a fun bike, especially for the mountain area I live in.

I don't know how things go around here as far as new guys posting links but in the spirit of gratefulness I've posted some handy links to our Bandit parts diagrams. I also have a free image hosting site if you need someplace to put images you want to post. It hosts for 60 days and takes pics up to 500kb in size. (Theres also a mod for phpbb at the  site that will easily incorporate the image hosting right into the board. I've had a few phpbb's myself)

Anyways, I thought you might be interested to know you're site is in the top 100 referals. We're ranked #1 in google for 'Suzuki Motorcycle Parts' so we get lots of traffic that way. Not just any motorcycle message board appears in the top 100 referal list. Thanks for the traffic, and please feel free to delete this post if you feels its inappropriate.

Ride safe.

Parts Diagrams

Offline 00to60

• Board Homesteader!
Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2006, 10:42:36 PM »
:welcome:  to Banditalley and  :thanks: for the valuable information that you have links too.
The only thing that matters is how fast you can get from 0 to 60, because top speed is secondary