Author Topic: Help, Maximum Suzuki  (Read 5741 times)

Offline Dink_1170

• Board Homesteader!
Help, Maximum Suzuki
« on: May 08, 2008, 09:47:26 AM »
OK First up I know this may not be the correct spot to put this (if so Mods please fix )
Having only recently joined the Bandit owners of this planet I am trying to learn as much as I can about them, I have read that there are three really good forums for bandits. This one obviously, two wheel texans, and maximum suzuki. Also reasonably obviously I am now a member here, a I have joined TWT, however I am apparently unable to join maximum suzuki. This is because I only have a gmail or a hotmail e-mail address, both of which are verbotten there. My real problem is however I can find no way to contact the owner/admin of maximum suzuki to find out if there is any chance at all of finding a way around it. Does anyone have an e-mail address for the owner of maximum suzuki??

Dink
Old enough to know better, young enough not to care!!!
07 Bandit1250S - "Bonnie"
85 GSX1100EFF - "The Tractor"
82 GSX1100SZ - "Kitty"
82 GSX750SZ -"Lil Kitty"

Offline PaulVS

• Board Homesteader!
Re: Help, Maximum Suzuki
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 09:54:23 AM »

Offline Dink_1170

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 10:07:49 AM »
Thank you much, sir.

Dink
Old enough to know better, young enough not to care!!!
07 Bandit1250S - "Bonnie"
85 GSX1100EFF - "The Tractor"
82 GSX1100SZ - "Kitty"
82 GSX750SZ -"Lil Kitty"

Offline txbanditrydr

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 10:59:56 AM »
My real problem is however I can find no way to contact the owner/admin of maximum suzuki to find out if there is any chance at all of finding a way around it.

Best and quickest solution is to get a Yahoo address..... 
'01 B600S ... sold
'05 B1200S ... Top 20 mods... #20 through #2 - All The Usual Ones, Yada, Yada  & #1... 150,000+ Miles and Counting!!!!

Offline LowRyter

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2008, 08:01:37 PM »
oooh boy, am I stepping in it.  I just can't resist the slow pitch....smack.

Haven't a clue what the deal is for you.  I thought there were several cross dressers here.  But I don't know.  Griff banned me from that deal years ago.  I didn't wear the right pair of "jack boots" for them.  habt acht!

:stickpoke:
John L

1998 Red Suzuki GSF-1200S
1998 Red & Cream Moto Guzzi V11 EV
2001 Greenie Moto Guzzi V11 Sport

Offline Red01

• Board Homesteader!
  • Are we having fun yet?
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2008, 08:09:45 PM »
My real problem is however I can find no way to contact the owner/admin of maximum suzuki to find out if there is any chance at all of finding a way around it.

I don't know why Griff won't allow Hotmail & Gmail addresses, but will allow Yahoo, but I do know he won't budge on this.  If he allowed one, he'd have to allow all due to the settings he has on his board.

So, the best solution is what Tx says, get a Yahoo address.
Paul
2001 GSF1200S
(04/2001-03/2012)
2010 Concours 14ABS
(07/2010-current)

Offline ciso

• TURBO TYPER!
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 03:24:27 PM »
Just send Griff and e mail. He does use the Black Helicopter a lot, but is also reasonable.
I would have to say the restrictions are due to security issues.
07 1250 Bandit
07 SV 650
01 B12
XR 250

Offline Blade

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://www.billsbikesnservice.com
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 01:22:09 AM »

I don't know why Griff won't allow Hotmail & Gmail addresses, but will allow Yahoo, but I do know he won't budge on this.  If he allowed one, he'd have to allow all due to the settings he has on his board.

So, the best solution is what Tx says, get a Yahoo address.

The reason is (if I remember correctly) that these mail boxes are not protected correctly security wise.

Offline Blade

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://www.billsbikesnservice.com
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 01:23:07 AM »
OK First up I know this may not be the correct spot to put this (if so Mods please fix )
Having only recently joined the Bandit owners of this planet I am trying to learn as much as I can about them, I have read that there are three really good forums for bandits. This one obviously, two wheel texans, and maximum suzuki. Also reasonably obviously I am now a member here, a I have joined TWT, however I am apparently unable to join maximum suzuki. This is because I only have a gmail or a hotmail e-mail address, both of which are verbotten there. My real problem is however I can find no way to contact the owner/admin of maximum suzuki to find out if there is any chance at all of finding a way around it. Does anyone have an e-mail address for the owner of maximum suzuki??

Dink

Hey Dink,

If you need info on Bandits, this may help you:

http://www.billsbikesnservice.com/bandit.htm

Offline bngboyd

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2008, 12:02:33 PM »

Hey Dink,

If you need info on Bandits, this may help you:

http://www.billsbikesnservice.com/bandit.htm

+1

Great site with great info.  :beers:
Bob
Redding, Ca.

2007 Bandit 1250S Non-ABS Black
2005 Bandit 1200S Yosh RS-3 Slipon (Wrecked!)