Author Topic: Just ordered new 07 1250S!  (Read 7935 times)

Offline ZenMan

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
Just ordered new 07 1250S!
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2007, 08:03:26 PM »
Quote from: "ZillaX"
Sounds like fun ZenMan!  We'll have to see how things play out when the bike arrives as far as weather and when my folks can watch out kids for a few days.

Have you heard anything else about the arrival date of your new bike?  My dealer is still pretty short on definitive answers.

ZillaX, in response to your question, yes. I've just heard from my dealer that she expects the standard black model that she ordered before Xmas to arrive within the next two weeks.

I had expected the ABS model to arrive first, which would be OK with me. Just another $400 and the blue color. But it's looking like it'll bethe black one now.

If I were you I'd give your dealer a call. I wish us both luck, it would be a lot of fun if our bikes got here in time to make that trip to Texas in March, huh?  :bigok:
"Hmmm... near certainty of death with little chance of success... what are we waiting for?"

Offline ZillaX

• TURBO TYPER!
Just ordered new 07 1250S!
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2007, 09:36:00 AM »
ZenMan-

My dealer doesn't seem to think my bike will be in until March.  I hope he is wrong, but I suspect you folks in the warmer parts of the country are going to come first.  I think I'm probably the only guy in MN who is worried about a new street bike in January! :wink: You'll probably have your bike wore out before I even touch black top! :grin:[/quote][/list]
07 1250S Bad in Black!
84 Nighthawk 650
72 Honda CB 500F