Author Topic: Just to say thank you....  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Asphalt

• Board Homesteader!
Just to say thank you....
« on: January 14, 2007, 07:00:19 AM »
Well it seems that I have traded in my first motorcycle (99 Bandit 1200s) and have moved on to more grunt (2006 Busa (AKA Bandit on steriods)).  Just like all firsts, I will never forget her, and needless to say I have had fun.  I managed to trade her for 3000, and I paid 3500 so I guess value wise it was not so bad, especially since I got about 5000 miles out of her in 6 months.  But most of all I would like thank you guys on here for all the advise.  This place has been a vast canyon of information, and for some one who experiments like I do it has been most helpful.   :thanks:  So now as it seems (because I have seen what happens to those who move on to the Busa) I must move on to another forum.  But even if I am ripping the asphalt and leaving nothing but a blurr behind me I will never forget my first..... :crybaby:  :boohoo:

Ok time to move on....maybe I'll catch someone on here out on the road.... :motorsmile:

Later guys, stay safe.
Asphalt--Out
2006 Hayabusa....AKA (Bandit on Steriods)

Offline JamieK

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 11:20:02 AM »
Have fun on the Busa...I saw one at the bike show in a deep metallic red...I had to turn away at that point :wink: Looking forward to seeing the next gen of Busa in the next year or two.

Rubber side down!!
Jamie K in Edmonton<br />06 B12S, Full Muzzy, Stage 1 jets, Timing Advancer

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 12:38:35 PM »
:congrats: on the Bussa. I have a new bike myself,a 03 SV1000. But I'm I'm holding onto the Bandit.Almost considered selling it yesterday for 2700. I figured that would be 1/2 the cost of the bike I havn't pd. for yet. But was releived when it wasn't what the guy (buyer)was looking for. (I keep my bikes at my buddy's bike shop) So I'll just work my ass off and have both.
   Have you had a chance to get used to the Bussa yet? I need better weather for seat time on 2 wheels.
   Good riding  :motorsmile:  Dan