Author Topic: Long time no see, question about pricing  (Read 2521 times)

Offline chrisallen

• Board Regular!
Long time no see, question about pricing
« on: November 23, 2006, 12:37:14 PM »
Well back in 00/01 I had a b-12 that I sold after about a year and used to be on this site here(still under riders in NJ, lol).   Now the time has come that I may be looking for a used bike, and am definately going to try to find a nice bandit again.   My question is for a used 01, naked 12, with about 8k on it..........what is a good price range?   Bike is clean, never down, clear title, slip on, headlight, jet kit.  

Hope to be frequenting the site soon!

Offline gyrogearcrunch

• Board Homesteader!
Re: Long time no see, question about pricing
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 01:35:21 AM »
Quote from: "chrisallen"
Well back in 00/01 I had a b-12 that I sold after about a year and used to be on this site here(still under riders in NJ, lol).   Now the time has come that I may be looking for a used bike, and am definately going to try to find a nice bandit again.   My question is for a used 01, naked 12, with about 8k on it..........what is a good price range?   Bike is clean, never down, clear title, slip on, headlight, jet kit.  

Hope to be frequenting the site soon!

***** Check the bike section of the online automotive priciing bluebooks. Also check out the "bikes for sale" rags at the 7-11's and gas stations. Don't forget your local newspaper.

Crap! Why do I need to tell you this? ****

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 09:07:13 AM »
Frosty,on the BanditsR US list wants to sell his 00. he had katana John shave and port the head.(12:1 compresion and runs on pump gas) and put the 1216 kit in. he's got the hots for a big Kaw dirt bike. He's a long way from you though,he's in Arizona. He wanted over 4K,but will end up taking what he can get. There were other mods too but I don't remember what all it had.
                   Dan

Offline Daytona

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 10:59:43 AM »
Well i would say your looking for one of the most popular models so $5.500 or a bit more wouldn't be bad in my book!  :roll:  :beers:

Offline chrisallen

• Board Regular!
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 01:54:08 PM »
Quote from: "smooth operator"
Frosty,on the BanditsR US list wants to sell his 00. he had katana John shave and port the head.(12:1 compresion and runs on pump gas) and put the 1216 kit in. he's got the hots for a big Kaw dirt bike. He's a long way from you though,he's in Arizona. He wanted over 4K,but will end up taking what he can get. There were other mods too but I don't remember what all it had.
                   Dan

How do I find this list?  Do you have a link?

Offline CWO4GUNNER

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • GUNNER G. CWO4 WEPS USCG Retired
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2006, 03:46:30 PM »
Just do yourself a favor and buy the latest modle in the best condition your money will buy, like a well maintained 03-05 so you can enjoy the ride more then the repairs.

Offline LowRyter

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 10:24:08 AM »
Would guess a used '01 would be in the $4k range.  Only a guess. Depends on condition and how bad you want it and the other guy wants to sell.  Would think that $3.5-4k is an average Bandit price.
John L

1998 Red Suzuki GSF-1200S
1998 Red & Cream Moto Guzzi V11 EV
2001 Greenie Moto Guzzi V11 Sport