Author Topic: Ok Nicky is WORLD G.P. Champ!! Where is the Parade???  (Read 1707 times)

Offline Daytona

• Board Homesteader!
Ok Nicky is WORLD G.P. Champ!! Where is the Parade???
« on: October 31, 2006, 12:06:55 PM »
:congrats: Ok Nicky is WORLD G.P. Champ!! Where is the Parade???  :congrats:

I am  .  about this!!!  Tell me which nascar driver could do what these can?? What 1 lung tour d France rider could??? (well maybe) But Geez i haven't seen a thing on the sports or news station. Is this acceptable to everyone??? I have E mailed FOX, NBC, CBS, and all i could think of. They maybe sending the patty wagon out as i speak!! I think we should have a holiday!!!  :beers:  :beers:  :beers:

Offline Tundrahog

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 01:17:22 PM »
Well there will probably be a Kentucky parade, (you know firetrucks, horses, and a little leage team)  so that will probably have to do for now.

I am hoping this will get used to bring MC racing into the public eye.  Get Nicky to do a run on the morning shows and the late night circuit, and some ads by Honda.  

I saw M Jordan was at the race, I keep waiting for his involvment to bring some national exposure.  If he and Nicky hook up maybe something will come out of that. (Hopefully not an underwear ad!)

Anyway CONGRATULATIONS TO NICKY.  and I can't wait for next year. :banana:  :banana:  :banana:
Jon

2004 Suzi B12

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 10:00:17 PM »
I'm used to it, was a wrestling coach,and all the coverage was for basketball. Was a arm wrestler,WHO CARES!, Love motorcycle racing, and its all NASCAR. Ya just gotta do it for DESIRE!