Author Topic: Riding form?  (Read 2465 times)

Offline NCBANDIT

• Board Homesteader!
Riding form?
« on: July 01, 2006, 04:23:01 PM »

What do you guys think of my form? I always feel like I have good form and control and I think this pic looks good, just looking for other's input.

Thanks, Josh

Also, check this guy's form I was riding with he hangs off more than anyone I have ever seen. He looks so unnatural

Offline Red01

• Board Homesteader!
  • Are we having fun yet?
Riding form?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 07:52:37 PM »
You both hang off more than I do.  :grin:

But neither one of you look to be in danger of taking Ben Speis' nickname of "Elbowz" away from him.  :wink:
Paul
2001 GSF1200S
(04/2001-03/2012)
2010 Concours 14ABS
(07/2010-current)

Offline jeepskate99

• Board Homesteader!
Riding form?
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 08:19:03 PM »
Your form looks good. The other guys form is terrible.  He is reaching his knee out way too far.  He is obviously over reaching just to try and touch it down.  As well all know (i hope) touching a knee down doesn't make you fast.  Notice how your knee is farther from the ground even though you are leaned  over considerably more than guy #2?  In fact I regularly ride with the quickest guys around my area and NEVER touch a knee to a public road.  I keep up just fine and sometimes have to slow down in a corner to avoid rear-ending one of them.

More or less you know how to ride.  Just move your ass on that seat and kiss the mirror.
There are no stupid questions,  only stupid people asking questions!

Offline Seanybiker

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://www.madblaa.com
Riding form?
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 08:29:41 PM »
your form is grand other fella shouldnt be on the road lol