Author Topic: Speaking of road rage  (Read 2488 times)

Offline Desolation Angel

• Board Homesteader!
Speaking of road rage
« on: May 09, 2006, 01:45:51 PM »
Someone brought this to my attention (try not to let your head explode)...

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/rnr/158980054.html

This morning's backup on 210 Northbound

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-158980054@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-05-09, 10:06AM EDT

If it was the jap bike rider this morning that caused the 210 backup, I have this to say to him and his people:

To the ignorant shithead(s) responsible for this morning's major backup on northbound Route 210, I hope the person at fault, the person to blame is at least crippled from the waiste, down, for making me and countless others wait in the shit he caused.
I suspect it was that asshole rice rocket rider that opened it up from about Rte 373, heading north on 210. I distinctly remember hearing the piece of shit wind up like that.

I'll explain from the beginning:

This morning, wanting to get on 210 N to get on the beltway, I came upon a major major backup, from about the first light, north of rte 373 (crossing 210). Just minutes before, I was at the exxon station on the corner of 210 and 373. I didn't see it, but I heard a rice bike gunning it, heading north on 210 (Indian Head Hwy).

OK. So now, I'm on 210 Northbound, and driving a little while, when I get in line for the worst backup in a while, which I can remember.

All the traffic is now just about halted, few cars trickling by the accident I never saw.

That was my main clue that it was the asshole on the ninjunk bike. No multiple car collision. Nothing, but a few emergency vehicles that passed all us in traffic, on the right shoulder, with their red/blue lights.

When we all (traffic) finally passed the congestion point, there was nothing - nothing being towed - nothing. For all that waiting, I expected to at least see a mangle body somewhere.

I'm convinced it was the sole ninjunk asshole piece of shit that caused it all. Just one vehicle to scrape off the ground, with the rider, probably. I hope he lives, in a wheelchair of course, so this post can get to him/her. I hope his folks or close people to him suffer a great deal, if indeed it was the bike pussy's fault - which as I explained I'm sure.

If it is the sissy bike rider's fault, then because of what he caused today, I will start pulling a few tricks up my sleeve, next time I'm on a road shared with motorcycles. I won't disclose them here, since all you jap motorbike faggots need such excitement. I'll surprise you, how about that? OK? OK.

If it is the sissy rider's fault, who should now be mangled, if not dead, I truly truly wish to express my sincerest delight to their survivors and family. I truly enjoy entertaining the idea that the stupid piece of shit may have lost their life, or at least their mobility.

Yes, that's sweet of me. Oh, and I don't like waiting in traffic backups caused by retards like them.

this is in or around Indian Head

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
Speaking of road rage
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 03:17:46 PM »
Aint the internet a wonderful place?   :roll:
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline Red01

• Board Homesteader!
  • Are we having fun yet?
Speaking of road rage
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 05:05:25 PM »
And what if it was caused buy a cage(s) - and they just happened to be able to be driven off or towed away before he got there? Then what? Huh?

If it had been a bike, there's a good chance there would have still been some debris left when he went by. Since there was nothing, according to him, it was probably not the motorcyclist.

:monkeymoon:  :monkeymoon:  :monkeymoon:
Paul
2001 GSF1200S
(04/2001-03/2012)
2010 Concours 14ABS
(07/2010-current)

Offline gearset01

• Board Homesteader!
Speaking of road rage
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 05:52:36 PM »
:shock:
PIN

Offline stormi

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
  • BOFH
    • stormi's other hobbies
Speaking of road rage
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2006, 06:59:51 PM »
Date: 2006-05-09, 10:06AM EDT

This posting has been removed by craigslist community.

It's asshats like that that make me wish I lived on a deserted (besides me)island,... with uh,.. really smooth roads.
stormi

Dita - 91 Bandit 400 - SOLD
Blue - 02 Hornet 919 - Perfect Gentleman
02 KTM 200 EXC - Sold
08 VFR800 - Lowered 1.2"
17 KTM RC390
17 Husky TC85 converted to 105

Electrosport Charging System Test - it really works

Offline Red01

• Board Homesteader!
  • Are we having fun yet?
Speaking of road rage
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 09:45:19 AM »
Quote from: "stormi"
It's asshats like that that make me wish I lived on a deserted (besides me) island,... with uh,.. really smooth roads.

Leave your S.O., too?

What would you do for fresh gas?

Reminds me of the Kawasaki ATV commercial where 3 guys are stranded on a deserted tropical island and 3 Kawi ATV's on a pallet wash ashore. They're excited and start roosting up the island and start dragging trees out to the beach where they build a "SEND GAS" message for aircraft to see.  :lol:
Paul
2001 GSF1200S
(04/2001-03/2012)
2010 Concours 14ABS
(07/2010-current)

Offline stormi

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
  • BOFH
    • stormi's other hobbies
Speaking of road rage
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 02:24:28 PM »
Quote from: "Red01"

Leave your S.O., too?

What would you do for fresh gas?

Well,.. if he's a really good boy, he can come along too.  :lol:

Well,.. deserted doesn't mean that I can't leave periodically for the necessities,... gas, and spare parts, film & batteries for the camera.  You know.  :monkeymoon:   I just need a good cave to hide the boat in, and a way to make the island look unfriendly to passers-by.
stormi

Dita - 91 Bandit 400 - SOLD
Blue - 02 Hornet 919 - Perfect Gentleman
02 KTM 200 EXC - Sold
08 VFR800 - Lowered 1.2"
17 KTM RC390
17 Husky TC85 converted to 105

Electrosport Charging System Test - it really works

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
Speaking of road rage
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 08:31:23 PM »
Makes me glad I'm a country boy. Also makes me want to make the road rage big mouth cry. Come try this sissy boy jap bike rider tuff guy!