Author Topic: Whats your favorite Bandit Christmas gifts received, given, or not recieved?  (Read 4733 times)

Offline CWO4GUNNER

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • GUNNER G. CWO4 WEPS USCG Retired
Mine were the hard cases although I bought them early. I gave my daughter a new kidney belt on sale, but of course she got other stuff from me as well. I also finally ordered the 3/4 inch gel insert for my B1250 seat I will upholster in myself. Other then that I toasted my motorcycles a few times with home made eggnog and brandy (great stuff).  What I would have liked to receive was the OEM color matched belly pan, but pricey and low function Santa decided not to get it for me (yet).
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 04:33:06 PM by CWO4GUNNER »

Offline Red01

• Board Homesteader!
  • Are we having fun yet?
I bought a pair of helmet headsets w/mics that plug into GMRS radios and gave one set to my son. Now we'll be able to talk bike-to-bike when we go on rides.

Though officially, it was his birthday present (Jan 2), I gave him his set early - when I picked it up at the IMS when it made it's Seattle stop earlier this month.

Sorta Bandit related - my wife gave me a nice 19" LCD HDTV/monitor so I can now view the board with a beautiful wide screen display.  :bandit:
Paul
2001 GSF1200S
(04/2001-03/2012)
2010 Concours 14ABS
(07/2010-current)

Offline Pidgey

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x57/pidgey_photos/
Not Bandit related, but I'm taking delivery of a 07 Ural Patrol 2wd at the end of January.
It should be a blast and will extend my riding season considerably !  :bigok:
07 Bandit GSF 1250
07 Bandit GSF  650
07 Ural Patrol

Offline rkfire

• Board Homesteader!
  What I would have liked to receive was the OEM color matched belly pan, but pricey and low function Santa decided not to get it for me (yet).

Oneida suzuki has them color matched for $239, online.

I got a gift card for Cycle Gear, either cold weather gloves, tank bag, or a hot weather helmet or all the above..lol

Offline bonanaza

• Board Regular!
My sisters got together and bought me a 2 bike trailer . I think my oldest sister has ulterior motives since now I can take her motorcycle along on family trips as well!

Offline phnxazguy

• New user!
Givi luggage for the Bandit.   :grin:

Offline txbanditrydr

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
Though not intended to be an Xmas gift I did receive my Cogent Dynamics rear shock back in time to install and ride over the holiday.  Thanks NC Rick for putting the hurry up on delivery!!  It rides like a dream. 

Oh... and I did receive a beautiful framed shot of my Bandit (and I) carving a corner at Push Mountain in Arkansas.  Very nice addition to my home office wall.
'01 B600S ... sold
'05 B1200S ... Top 20 mods... #20 through #2 - All The Usual Ones, Yada, Yada  & #1... 150,000+ Miles and Counting!!!!

Offline Sven

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
  • Drop the puck!
    • My site is always under renovation!
I have never received a motorcycle-usable gift.  Everything on the bike and all my accessories/gear I have bought myself when I wanted them.

I have received a couple MC Christmas ornaments, coffee mugs, t-shirts, etc.  My mom once bought me an little gold MC charm/pendant that she thought I would wear around my neck.  Apparently she forgot that I (A) have never liked wearing jewelry, and (B) am not a woman.
2003 Suzuki Bandit 1200S | el Bandido de Cerceta | the teal bandit
2010 Yamaha FJR1300A | Gin Tama | the silver bullet
2002 Honda CRV | the dirt-colored car

Offline Sven

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
  • Drop the puck!
    • My site is always under renovation!
Oh... and I did receive a beautiful framed shot of my Bandit (and I) carving a corner at Push Mountain in Arkansas. 

That's a nice road, but we always end up behind slow-moving vehicles...trucks, campers, etc.  Haven't ever been able to do it at "normal" speed, much less anything resembling "aggressive" riding. 
2003 Suzuki Bandit 1200S | el Bandido de Cerceta | the teal bandit
2010 Yamaha FJR1300A | Gin Tama | the silver bullet
2002 Honda CRV | the dirt-colored car

Offline NC Rick

• Board Regular!
My wife and Son got together and bought me a Rev-Tech motorcycle jacket and pants for riding my Suzuki and for when the weather wont allow me to rid in my leathers.  It was a BIG surprise and since my old tourmaster is more than 15 years old and a bit threadbare.

Offline LowRyter

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
I got some wheel chocks from Harbor Freight that I would like to install in my toy hauler.  Oh yeah, I got a Weekend Warrior 5th wheel toy hauler and good deal on 1999 Chev 2500 Light Duty ext cab.  That was my biggie- I've had it for a month now.

I also got my Joe Rocket Reactor boots resoled.  Not sure of this one.  I opted for the "motorcycle cop" soles- now the boots weight more than double than they did before.  I least I should be able to walk in them now.

I am also looking to find a good deal on a Moto Guzzi EV11.  Something I can use as touring bike & doesn't weigh 800+ lb.

Actually no one gets me anything that relates to motorcycles because I have to shop & find it out on my own.
John L

1998 Red Suzuki GSF-1200S
1998 Red & Cream Moto Guzzi V11 EV
2001 Greenie Moto Guzzi V11 Sport

Offline Big Bo

• Board Homesteader!
Pazzo levers for Gracie.  :lol:
2002 Silver 1200S
Two Brothers slip on
Busa shock
Power Bronze Hugger
Zero Gravity Double Bubble
Ivan`s jet kit and air box mod

Ya gota love a 1200 torque monster.

Offline pmackie

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
Well...I kinda bought my own Christmas presents on my end of Nov trip to Phoenix...

Leo Vince slip-on
HJC CL-15 Helmet
Alpine Stars winter/waterproof gloves
Widder Heated vest

I'll be spending this weekend putting the Leo Vince on and a Zero Gravity Double Bubble...
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 02:54:43 AM by pmackie »
Paul
2002-GSF600S, Progressive Fork Springs, B12 Shock,
SS Brake lines, EBC HH pads, Leo Vince Ex & Kappa bags.
Ex Bike Mechanic (late 70's), somewhat rusty
32 years in the Fuel/lubes industry(Retired)

Offline smooth operator

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
Last year I got aCycle City $50.00 gift certificate from my brothers and sisters for my birthday. I couldn't think of anything there I could pick up for 50 bucks,it took me till last Xmas to turn it in. I picked up some Honda brite and ordered a shield for my Aria. When I went back to pick up the shield, I ended up buying a 03 SV1000. :motorsmile: Merry Xmas to me!
  (Wife wasn't as excited about it as I was)

Offline orionburn

• Board Homesteader!
Not Bandit specific, but my parents got me the tire changer from Harbor Freight and a tire repair kit. Put new rubber on both bikes last summer so won't have a chance to use it for awhile. Course the wheels need painted on my FZR so maybe that'll give me an excuse to break it out. Hopefully I'll have the funds to get a new exhaust for the Bandit by spring time.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 08:30:31 AM by orionburn »
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

87 FZR1000
03 Bandit 1200S