Author Topic: Road Atlanta or Barber's  (Read 4550 times)

Offline banditone1250s

• Board Homesteader!
Road Atlanta or Barber's
« on: January 23, 2009, 06:42:40 PM »
  Is there any one here that is planning on going to Road Atlanta or Barber's this year. It should better this year as they have moved the dates for both races. We are planning on going to both and all who are going and riding out of the Nashville area are more than welcome to hook up and ride along. We usually go for the entire three days but that's not necessary if you wanna ride. (and you know you do)...Banditone1250s....

There is a thin line between fear and respect...Feel free to drift across it every now and then...
There is a thin line between fear and respect...feel free to drift across it every now and then...

Offline banditone1250s

• Board Homesteader!
Re: Road Atlanta or Barber's
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 06:49:37 PM »
  I just thought that I would get back in here and leave the dates of the two races so if any one does want to go you'll have the schedule so you can make plans. The dates are: Barber's AMA Super Bike race is scheduled on May 1st-3rd...Road Atlanta Suzuki Super Bike Challenge is scheduled April 3rd-5th......Banditone1250s...

There is a thin line between fear and respect...Feel free to drift across it every now and then...
There is a thin line between fear and respect...feel free to drift across it every now and then...

Offline LowRyter

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 07:15:38 PM »
I have been going to Barber's for the last 4 years.  I plan to go back this year too.

Got a 5th wheel toy hauler.  Plan to camp, bring a bike or two.  Then up to Deal's afterwords. 
John L

1998 Red Suzuki GSF-1200S
1998 Red & Cream Moto Guzzi V11 EV
2001 Greenie Moto Guzzi V11 Sport

Offline banditone1250s

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 03:30:12 PM »
 We are going to Deal's Gap too but we are not sure whether we will go after Barber's or after Road Atlanta. We may do both as we usually do get up there at least twice a year... The last time we were up there the Dragon was wet. Boy that was fun and exciting...banditone1250s...

There is a thin line between fear and respect...Feel free to drift across it every now and then....

Offline LowRyter

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 05:12:33 PM »
maybe we'll meet up.
John L

1998 Red Suzuki GSF-1200S
1998 Red & Cream Moto Guzzi V11 EV
2001 Greenie Moto Guzzi V11 Sport