Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17

Yesterday at 01:49 PM - Fork oil vs. Air Gap in 2002 B12

So here's something that has me scratching my head (no, it's not lice). Fork oil capacity vs. Air gap '02 gsf1200. The manual shows this (pic below). How do I know which Bandit I have? In any case, the differences are really small. Here's the actual problem:

When I put in the correct amo...

Read More

02 May 2018 - Exhaust upgrade

Looking to replace the stock can on my '00 1200S with something that sounds a little meaner. Not really interested in more horsepower, it's already fast enough for my needs, I just want that nice low "growl". Anyone have any recommendations for a can that won't need re-jetting? TY...
hi!any one know about the puller size for suzuki gsf250.lot of sizes in aliexpress.com.can you help me
Well, the KTM 200 is going. Last summer we had an “incident” that cemented the decision to move to a smaller dirt bike again.  After seeing a young guy ruin thousands of $ in braces / dental work hitting the cross bar on his bike, I rode for about 20 mins before a jump bested me (arms “buckled” and ...

Read More

Hi all, I apologize if this particular question has been previously asked & answered, but I've tried searching (both here and elsewhere on the web) and have not found all the information I'm looking for.

I'm replacing the stock shock on my '93 B4; from what I've read one of the readily a...

Read More

:duh:hi .last days i got carburator jet kit.main jet 105#,pilot jet 12.5#,starter jet 40#  and new jet. needle and needle jet.now how to adjust needle clip position and pilot air screw.
Good day folks,
I know this has been discussed on here but it was years ago and it was suggested I start a new discussion. My back is the 2002 1200S

So the other day on my way to work my speedo started to go. I was going over 50km for sure but it wouldnt go any higher than 40km/h....

Read More

4th time trying to post 2007 1250 18765ish on miles. What is everyone doing
Hi All and sorry to bother you with this but I've been trying to work out my big bore options from the FAQs and previous postings and I'm getting a bit lost. I have a year 2000 gsf250 - what if any are my big bore options? Is there any way to take it out to a 400 with the internals from that engine?...

Read More

First Gen 1200's

...seem to have a DESIGN flaw.
I was having chain wear issues...only getting 5-8000 miles on a chain. There was also a lot of sprocket-chain CLATTERING noise, especially at the rear sprocket.

I tried a few things... finally discovered:

1) the ...

Read More

15 Nov 2017 - Rough CHAIN issues

For the longest time, (50K miles??) I've been having issues with my chain and sprockets.

Primarily, there has been a..louder-than-I-expect.. CLATTER across the sprockets.
Also, I was going through chains faster than normal (averaging 7-8K only).

I did a LOT of homework... ...

Read More

Hello all, I am reinstalling my head and am in need of some info. I am replacing the 6 head o rings part # 11143-32F00. I have looked all over and cannot find specifications for this part. Does anyone have these specs? Thanks. Basically I am cheap and would like to source them elsewhere than Suzuki.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17

Sponsorship

Ad

Facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 21, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent