Author Topic: Tourmaster Jett Jacket  (Read 4553 times)

Offline dsartwell1

• Board Homesteader!
Tourmaster Jett Jacket
« on: October 29, 2005, 09:04:59 PM »
I've been looking for a new jacket as my Joe Rocket Atomic is getting old and isn't very warm. Found the Jett jacket at a dealer for $89. Full sleeve liner, CE armor, lots of pockets with zippers you can actually use, waterproof(remains to be seen), lots of reflective piping. Material is alot heavier than the Joe Rocket stuff as well. The had the JR Meteor 5.0 there as well. It was a little trimmer fit and fit me a little better but it was 200 bucks and didn't seem to be the quality of the tourmaster. I bought it and a net to haul my JR home on the backseat(didn't have my tailbag :duh: ).
Really warm in 40-50F at 80mph. This would be a nice jacket for $150 but at 89 bucks its a steal. Helmet Harbor has them at $89 as well. I also have the toumaster pants and tailbag. All their stuff seems to be first rate and the prices are good too.

Offline ergopower

• New user!
Tourmaster Jett Jacket
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 07:45:39 PM »
Which dealer in Central PA carries Tourmaster? I haven't seen them in the shops I've been in, and I'd like to have a look at the Advance.

Thanks,

Brian

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
Tourmaster Jett Jacket
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 09:38:58 PM »
Dsartwell is up near Bloomsburg, I think (which to me is NE PA  :stickpoke:  ).
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
Tourmaster Jett Jacket
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 09:42:41 PM »
Damn - that's a nice lookin' jacket...

Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline dsartwell1

• Board Homesteader!
Tourmaster Jett Jacket
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2005, 10:51:10 PM »
I got mine at Track and Trail in State College. Kurtz Kawasaki is near Watsontown and they carry Tourmaster as well but their prices aren't as good as Track and Trail. Tourmaster's web site has a dealer locater. That will tell you whos close to you. Where are you Brian?

Its funny, the people in the Wilkes Barre/Scranton area say this is central PA and so on and so on. PA is a big state so I guess Central PA is big too. :monkeymoon:

Offline ergopower

• New user!
Tourmaster Jett Jacket
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2005, 11:40:06 AM »
I live just outside Harrisburg - every TV/radio station calls this Central Pennsylvania, many local businesses and organizations are Central Pennsylvania blank or blank of Central Pennsylvania, so you come to think that way even though we're pretty far off center.

There is a Tourmaster dealer in Chambersburg and I'll be there Saturday for my son's soccer game, so I'll try to have a look then.

By the way, what a great day to be out riding yesterday, nice temp and the leaves are looking good; I was in Perry County for a couple of hours.

Thanks,

Brian

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
Tourmaster Jett Jacket
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2005, 12:38:27 PM »
Good Gawd - Chambersburg?  I used to work at the beautiful and lovely Chambersburg Mall while I was a semi-student at Shippensburg U.  That whole US11/15 corridor from like Chambersburg to Williamsport and is what I consider to be Central PA.
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline dsartwell1

• Board Homesteader!
Tourmaster Jett Jacket
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2005, 05:56:46 PM »
I missed yesterday. Grandparents were in town. :duh:  Hoping this weekend is good too. Our time is limited from here on in and evening rides are tough with the time change and the deer in rut!