Author Topic: 400 steering damper and carbs for sale  (Read 2506 times)

Offline Banditmax

• Board Homesteader!
400 steering damper and carbs for sale
« on: June 20, 2009, 04:27:16 PM »
Both of these i have but don't really want anymore so am offering them up for sale. Will get up some pictures later. The steering damper is rare and comes with all the brackets needed to fit onto a jap model bandit but it will require the top yolk drilling and a bolt if you want to fit it to a uk or us bandit. Works perfectly and is very nice when on the bike. Make me some offers as im not really sure what it's worth. Will post to the states at cost i am in uk £60 delivered to the UK Here are the photos

Also got a set of carbs in good condition with recent o rings £60 delivered in the uk, negotiable with anyone from the states depending on postal cost.

Only posted here cause i know some guys don't look out of the 400 section
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 11:47:39 AM by Banditmax »

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
Re: 400 steering damper and carbs for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 04:10:55 PM »
I think your just missing the clamp for the forks which mounts just above the lower triple clamp and the stabilizer bracket connected to the frame i believe needs to be rotated to the right or down how ever you want to look at it. but the whole set up should run parallel with the frame that's why the bracket that connects to the frame is so long so that the back end of the damper has room to move from side to side with steering
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol

Offline Banditmax

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 02:49:50 PM »
Nah jay the steering damper works perfect in this configuration im 99% sure ive got it on there right. if you mount it to the forks the stroke is way too short.
  Mike

Offline mudbomber

• New user!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 02:06:40 AM »
Hey bro, beena few years but do you still have those carbs lieing around?  cheers bro.  I can't find a set anywhere... :roll: