Author Topic: a warning to any of my brothers that have crf 50 or tt 50's  (Read 1945 times)

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
this guy here is running a monopoly with others using the same business they are the majority of people selling Chinese parts for the 50's and alot of nice looking parts but they say fits Honda 50 well fit with some work to alot of work and if they leave something out of your order they are real ass's about it. Have to go through paypal to get your money. What they did was give me a hard time about parts they left out of my order, ruined my 100% feedback and left my little mans bike out of commission now you know how you feel when you cant get your bike together now imagine explaining that you sold parts to buy other parts that supposed to be better but now is going to be a minute till you can get it back together. Well i tried to explain but all i get is "WHY?" So even more frustrated i get i could now almost write a book as to what fits and doesn't. Just a FYI
beware of this company t-motor-sports and its affiliates and especially a guy using this as his tag on there
gold3288gold
cheers
Jay
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol