Author Topic: Parting ways....  (Read 3307 times)

Offline camarobandito

• TURBO TYPER!
Parting ways....
« on: September 07, 2009, 12:46:02 PM »
Hello everyone,
its been awhile since I have been around. I have decided to part out my B4 (aka) carbzilla. I have some health issues and been having a hard time with them lately (parkinson's). I still have plenty of riding days ahead of me, but its going to have to be on a newer bike. Its not easy fumbling with all the little parts, and with these bikes there is always some wrench to turn. Not to mention finding parts can be very frustrating, thats why I am selling it in pieces rather than complete.

Pretty much everything is up for grabs except the carb setup and the accel coils. Its pretty much still together I will need some time to get some pics, disassemble, clean, and test everything. I thought I would come here first before putting everything on ebay. I am taking offers, just let me know what you need and we will work out a price.

On another note, this is an excellent forum. I have turned to it many times and it has helped me to fix things I wouldn't have figured out on my own. The 400 bandit is a good learning experience, even for people like me who think they have everything figured out!

Email me here   camarojon123@gmail.com

A big thanks to everyone!
camarobandito

Offline Red01

• Board Homesteader!
  • Are we having fun yet?
Re: Parting ways....
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 02:58:12 PM »
Sorry to hear health conditions are forcing you to give up the lil' B4, but good to hear you still have plenty of riding days left.
Paul
2001 GSF1200S
(04/2001-03/2012)
2010 Concours 14ABS
(07/2010-current)

Offline stormi

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
  • BOFH
    • stormi's other hobbies
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 12:10:35 AM »
hey camarobandito,

I'm really sorry to hear about the health issues.   Know that you're always welcome here, whether you're riding or not, regardless of what you're riding if you are.

No one kicked me out when I started riding Honda, and I'm not about to start that trend.  :thumb:
stormi

Dita - 91 Bandit 400 - SOLD
Blue - 02 Hornet 919 - Perfect Gentleman
02 KTM 200 EXC - Sold
08 VFR800 - Lowered 1.2"
17 KTM RC390
17 Husky TC85 converted to 105

Electrosport Charging System Test - it really works

Offline camarobandito

• TURBO TYPER!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 09:52:27 AM »
Thanks for the welcome, and the kind words. I still check back here once in awhile. This is such a nice forum, im surprised that it isn't more active.
Poor old Carbzilla does not look so good. Stripped down to the frame sitting in my garage. It's amazing what you can fit in those big rubber maid tote boxes!
Almost the whole bike fits comfortably in 2 of those.
Never thought I would miss that little bike so much!

Offline interfuse

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 06:10:36 PM »
I've also got 1/2 a bike stashed in rubbermaid storage boxes. You never know when you're going to need something.
Mike

'91 GSF400
It's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow.

Offline fireburster

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2009, 06:26:00 PM »
oops old post, emailed you.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 06:32:56 PM by fireburster »

Offline Chris H

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 06:31:06 PM »
Sorry to hear about the illness, just keep giving it 100% :thumb: Stay on the forum and maybe you can help someone keep the little B4 on the road.