Author Topic: Got my Clocks, Finally!!!!!  (Read 2707 times)

Offline theslyfox

• Board Homesteader!
Got my Clocks, Finally!!!!!
« on: June 25, 2005, 09:10:53 AM »
Hello all,
           Finally got the clocks for my Bandit 2.5 GJ77A, it took a month for Suzuki to all the parts from Japan but get this I asked them to put them together for me they said no problem :bs: .  A week goes by there still not built another week still nothing, guess what another and still nothing, So I asked them what the hell is going on I've paid you 700euro I need them, they said " it takes too long to put them together our guys just don't have the time"  so I was so pissed off I took them myself and only gave them 100euro out of the two I still owed them :boohoo: .  Get this it only took me an hour and a half to build them from scratch and I mean scratch every single screw came in a separate little bag and every part came in a separate cardbord box,  lucky I also had the manual its in Japanese but the exploded diagram was a big help as it labels all the parts with a number.  So thats it I have my clocks they work perfectly and I'm happy :motorsmile: , but what a nightmare.
When you dance with the Devil its you who changes not the Devil.

Offline interfuse

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
Got my Clocks, Finally!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 09:16:22 PM »
Welcome to the world of motorcycle repair. I can't believe how lazy most motorcycle mechanics are. It's much better to do it yourself.
Mike

'91 GSF400
It's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow.