Author Topic: Bandit 400 Numberplate sticker - where to get one?  (Read 2189 times)

Offline benallenuk

• Board Homesteader!
Bandit 400 Numberplate sticker - where to get one?
« on: August 06, 2005, 04:13:20 PM »
Im looking for a small numberplate sticker for my bandit.  Summin along the lines of "Beaten by a 400, try a again!"

The number of bikes or should i say riders, in the uk that cant keep up is amazing, they just dont like revvin their bikes.........When will they learn?

Cheers

Ben

Offline billybandit

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2005, 06:34:22 PM »
http://www.impactshowplates.com
They do small numberplates with your choice of size, border and slogan. I think the legal width of the UK bike plate is 9", mines 7" and I've been followed by 2 police cars for about 3 miles each time since fitting mine and they haven't noticed. Does look a lot tidier now though. For any size plate with a slogan and border will cost about £13 delivered, delivered within about 3 or 4 days. Recommended site.

Offline billybandit

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2005, 06:36:34 PM »
PS they will NEVER learn! They want their brand new R6's (etc) to stay with 14 miles on the clock. They only ever go out just to show off at bike meets, but their inability to ride is obvious if you follow one around the twisties  :wink:

Offline benallenuk

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 04:41:11 PM »
What do you think?

Offline billybandit

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 09:32:13 AM »
Yeh! But maybe without the GB logo thing. I should also say anything below 9" x 7" (I think) is illegal so don't be blaming me if you get fined lol