Author Topic: Just to let me friends know!  (Read 5176 times)

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
Re: Just to let me friends know!
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2008, 04:13:54 PM »
So does this mean you're scaling back the roadracing?

Scaling back?  I don't think he rolled a wheel on the track last year...
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2008, 02:54:13 AM »
That's great news, Jay!  Nothing like flinging a disc around a quiet park to dispel the tension after a hard day's work.  Best of luck with your new venture.

So does this mean you're scaling back the roadracing?
Robs right been miserable to see me bike the way it is, time, money, school, the lady, money, did i mention money. Racing is expensive and was never going to happen working one day a week and going to school the rest of the time. If i road on the street now I'm sure to get a ticket i have all this built up corner speed that need to get out. LOl Oh well hopefully this year i will get to use the nesba membership i paid for. If i didn't open a store i felt i was going to mis a important part of Ethan's life and i like to see him ride. What a long strange trip its been, to end up doing something so relaxing as running your own business. Now if her nervousness would mellow out a bit things would be sweet lol all good....
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol

Offline Chris H

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2008, 04:22:03 PM »
All the best Jay! we aint got disc golf in the uk, then again we aint got stress! people over here are too smashed down the pub to get stress or ever see a park!!

Offline elbandtioCA

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2008, 06:04:27 PM »
congrats jay!  people are always playing disk golf here in berkeley--i see people using the college campus as a course.  is the store going to have an online part too?  hope the business goes well!

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2008, 06:27:54 AM »
congrats jay!  people are always playing disk golf here in berkeley--i see people using the college campus as a course.  is the store going to have an online part too?  hope the business goes well!

Thanks all much appreciated and i sure will have it online working on a e-commerce site maybe yahoo but that's in a few weeks first tournament is April 5th grand opening really we open Wednesday but be stupid to have a tournament then 100% payout.
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol