Author Topic: Complete exhaust system/slip on for Bandit 400 ???  (Read 4620 times)

Offline Audi quattro

• First Post! Be Gentle!
Complete exhaust system/slip on for Bandit 400 ???
« on: April 11, 2005, 08:02:18 AM »
I have tried looking for it at the web but havent found anything. Does anybody know of a company that supplies a complete exhaust system or a slip on for my Bandit 400 ??? Its a 1993 model..... i want some more noise of it  :wink:

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 08:58:34 AM »
There's not much out there.  Check out this thread and the links in it.  The easiest and most available option is to cut off the stocker and get a slip on.  Otherwise, watch ebay and be patient.  They do show up there from time to time.

Oh...:welcome:
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline Bandito

• New user!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 03:40:12 PM »
Running a SCORCH slip-on on mine and she is LOUD!!!!!

Offline TheKillerB

• Board Homesteader!
high mount pipe
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 05:29:49 PM »
Quote from: "PitterB4"
There's not much out there.  Check out this thread and the links in it.  The easiest and most available option is to cut off the stocker and get a slip on.  Otherwise, watch ebay and be patient.  They do show up there from time to time.

Oh...:welcome:

Rob, I've been meaning to ask you about your high mount on your bike.  Did you bend a Yosh system, or use a canister/pipe meant for another model?  Looks sweet.  Also, I don't think I had seen your bike with the black rims.  Do you have larger pictures posted somewhere?  I checked bikepics.com, but didn't see any newer shots there.

John

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2005, 08:46:26 PM »
John - it's stock pipes cut off where they narrow to one pipe.  The guy that had it b/f me had a custom mid-pipe bent with a slip on D&D.  I just went to that M4 this winter.  The only problem with it is I have lost the ability to carry a passenger and my wife would like to ride with me.  There are pics and some detials on some other winter mods including painting the rims in this thread.  I haven't updated my bikepics page in a while.
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7