• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
EFI?
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2006, 06:04:14 PM »
Quote from: "Farre"
ahh, okay, that's all i needed to know.
Thanks Jay!

No problem man, Ive been looking at the efi thing my self with a bit of help from herrtod the mega squirt thing sounds really cool and fairly cheap im sure its not a peice of cake but your best bet is to do as much reasearch as you can and then make a educated desicion if you think you can start it and finish it! Oh and phuck  Theif :monkeymoon: he's just testy cause he's having drag strip, burned rubber, yellow yellow green withdraw its a rare disorder called traxxioncompoundalitis.  :duh: Hell he wont evn tell me what he has degreed his cams too or how the hell he managed to mount a dyna4000 to his bike (if its the little blue cdi box controler thing your talking with the indipendant ignition timing adjust and the adjustable rev limiter and the launch control) I know your thinking NO WAY .......A!!! :stickpoke:

Quote from: "Thief400"
Hey man if you want to spend buckets of money and pull out most of your hair trying to make this pipe dream work who are we to stop you  
But if you have to keep asking us  questions on here i doubt you have the technical or mechanical ability to pull it off. Most who do build it first then show if off

You know im just kiddin with ya man hows the snowmobilin thing coming?
Share the wealth are we talking about the same dyna box? PICS please!
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol

Offline Thief400

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • http://www.members.shaw.ca/cgard
EFI?
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 01:03:25 PM »
Hey  Jay was waiting to see if you were going to harass me  LMAO   :stickpoke:
Been too busy with this new job .. accepted a professorship at college here and been up to my neck in work. The cams were with in 1.5 degrees of stock so I'm thinking we were compensating for timing chain stretch. the 2 step I install was the first gen dyna now I know why i got it so cheap, the first step work but the max engine rpm function doesn't .. I just rely on the stock one for that so no biggy

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
EFI?
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 05:35:22 PM »
Cool good luck and i will tell you what and when i get my cams done!
cheers
Jay
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol