Author Topic: For sale: Euro clamp with matching clip ons  (Read 1549 times)

Offline tomacGTi

• Board Homesteader!
For sale: Euro clamp with matching clip ons
« on: August 21, 2007, 06:00:30 PM »
Yep, in my continual search for a more comfortable position these went on and came off. Stole the pic from Zapatoman, these look the same. Guess I'm more of a bar person or at least till something tickles my fancy again.

I didn't want to move the tubes up the triple (will work either way as the clip-ons clamp to the triple and not to the fork tubes). They will be angled lower (~10*) and more inward versus drag bars which would sit about the same height. They'll be like clipons mounted above the triple (which they are). Compared to the Coerce bars I have, they're another 2" or so lower. Really not uncomfortable versus other clip ons.

These will come with pretty much everything you need except your ignition switch and the OEM bar ends (I never had those). Even comes with the correct 8mm allen bolts that go through the triple and nuts to secure them to the backside.

Looking to get $100 shipped for it all, maybe a slight bit more to go to Canadia if anyone so desired (shipping). I'd rather it go to someone on the board than throw it on FleaBay. My loss, your gain.

-Randy