Author Topic: Comfortable & Sporty bars.  (Read 6315 times)

Offline KSUGreggy

• Board Homesteader!
Comfortable & Sporty bars.
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2006, 08:19:25 PM »
ive ridden a gs500 that i was looking at with clubman bars....im 20 and they hurt my back after 5 min!  I am short thought at 5'6" so maybe i have to leave over and stetch more than most.  

I ordered the gp touring bars yesterday and If anyone is interested ill try to take pics when i get the bars in so you all can compare them if you want.  If i measured right they might be a little less pullback and less rise than stock...

Offline Racerruss-ducati

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2006, 11:42:01 PM »
Hey Dude,

I have a set of "flat" style drag bar that I bought.  Since then, I have replaced them with clip ons.  You can see the basic attitude of the bike with the flat bars in these photos http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventthumbs?event=03HV00711Z&b=0&t=-1&start=0&password=.  They move your hands forward by about 2 inches and down by about 4 inches.  I liked the seating position much better than with the stockers.  They were never down, like new (same milage as the tires you got from me).  Space is tight with the brake line and you will have to loosen the brake line bolt slightly and rotate for clearance.

You can have them for $10 + shipping.
'96 Ducati 900 SP street
'04 Yamaha R6 track

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2006, 11:47:07 PM »
give it a shot
 :stickpoke:
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol