Author Topic: Thanks to all  (Read 3167 times)

Offline chef

• Board Homesteader!
Thanks to all
« on: June 07, 2007, 03:21:16 AM »
After having my B4 for 2 years now & spending much time in the workshop,changeing workshops 3 times till i found a guy who knows his stuff,the frustration of not even being able to get parts,the time has finally arrived for a big renovation project. I reckon i could have bought a new bike with all the money spent but fell in love with the Bandit.
So now all the small things like oil filter,fork seals & brake pads have arrived from Singapore,Jay has been helping get together carb kits,jet kits,gaskets,valve seals & other assorted parts,the beast is finally stripped & at the paint shop for a top to bottom repaint & polish rims.
Am very excited & am looking forward to post a pic in the next few weeks but couldnt have done any of this without thee usefull info & people wwilling to help that i have found on this board.
Thanks to all & look forward to being round a long time to come.

Matt.

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
Thanks to all
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 05:59:19 AM »
Wow - that's really cool!   :bigok:   Good luck with your project and keep us posted!

Sure wish I had the time and money to have done that with my little B.
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
Thanks to all
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 07:23:44 PM »
hey Matt never a problem brother i just want to see people ride and the bike isn't that bad its just the lack of knowledge about the bike with this site and others hopefully it will change in leaps and bounds and more people will enjoy the bandit 400. Like i said it has been my pleasure. Though i can say when i got the $100 bill i was a bit nervous cashing it in at the nearest store till they put the marker on it and it turned the right color the the new bills are funny looking. Anyways any time and i look forward to the pics
cheers
jay
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol