Author Topic: Gotta give credit where credit due  (Read 2212 times)

Offline 97af

• Board Homesteader!
Gotta give credit where credit due
« on: January 07, 2009, 01:58:29 AM »
I've ordered up alot of OEM pieces parts for the B4 over the last few months. Two coments on 2 places in particular. The first one is Bike Bandit. Very profesional,by the book procedures,great navigation on the sight and pretty good customer service. But....FULL RETAIL on OEM parts.
The second and BEST BEST BEST overall is Service Honda out of Hammond Indiana.They do their OEM parts buisness at http://xtremeusa.com and my parts guys name is Mark.
Mark has gone above and beyond the call of duty to keep me posted on the status of the backordered parts,always been there when I called and never ever rushed me off the phone.
Parts always arived when promised and tracking info e-mailed as soon as the parts were shipped. The added extra bonus on top of the impecable service were their prices. Every part at a minimum of 30% off retail.I'm a "support your dealer" kind of guy and will continue to do so when I need stuff for my Hondas but for everything else.Its Service Honda (xtremeusa) parts from here on out.

A good tool lets you forget about the dent it put in your wallet everytime.