Author Topic: Just want to say thanks...  (Read 1816 times)

Offline land-warrior.rus

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://landwarrior.dynserv.net
Just want to say thanks...
« on: December 29, 2006, 07:44:08 PM »
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who contributes to useful info on this forum. Today finally i got my bike going again. Special thanks to Jay who suplyed me with the carb kit(wich is top class) and manual chain tentioner(wich works 110% better than the stock one). Today finaly got a day off work and took the carbs apart, cleand them, changed all the robbers and floating bowl needles and buttom gasket. Changed the chain tentioner and Voila...started from first crank. The last day i rode it i gad to push started for about 30 min(had to get home some how) and when she finaly fired (just 3 cils) barely made it home(that was about 3 weeeks ago).
I'm in the midle of changing capacitors in the CDI as well(already opened up and the board cleand up and ready to go), just waiting on the parts...
for christmas got a set of Electrical Ove Grips, wich are installed and ready for some cold days of riding.
So thanks again and Cheers.
We work to live not live to work!!!

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
Just want to say thanks...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 08:36:16 PM »
Never a problem brother
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol