Author Topic: Time to start selling off parts.....  (Read 3454 times)

Offline turbofb

• Board Homesteader!
Time to start selling off parts.....
« on: May 29, 2007, 01:22:06 AM »
OK,after a serious ride today Ive concluded that the USD front conversion is a complete sucess and its time to start clearing the garage of my old B4 parts.Everything is off a clean,stock, 15K mile 1991.
So heres what I got......

Front forks with trees,axle and new seals
Front wheel (white) with worn out tire
Complete front brake system(less rotor)
Bare handlebars
Front fender,(red,a couple scratches on the side,but shiny)
Front rotor in great shape
Stock rear shock
Rear rotor,has some grooves but its still plenty thick
Stock turnsignals
The Yosh muffler.Has a few scratches,but no rash or dents.No headpipes or collector,just the can and midpipe.

Im not looking to clean up,just clear out.This stuff is now scattered around my garage and Id like it to go somewhere useful.Make me any reasonable offers,or just ask and Ill throw a number out.Shipping will just be what I have to pay,however I have no idea about shipping outside of the US,youll have to figure out the costs for that on your own.
I only waited 15 years, to buy a B4!!

Offline andrewsw

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 03:06:02 PM »
how much for the bars? are they stock? see my other post up today re: bars/clipons

A

Offline turbofb

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 01:13:07 AM »
Bars are stock and bare,just swap your switch gear and grips......15 bucks plus say,10 bucks to ship.

Offline turbofb

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 11:07:49 PM »
Yosh muffler is sold.

Also,I have a brand new K&N drop-in air filter for sale.
I ordered one, and they sent me two......35 bucks.

Offline turbofb

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2007, 11:03:05 PM »
Figured Id update and resurect this sell-off thread since I have a few more things to sell and Ill give ya'll first shot before I hit Craigs List.

Rear shock is sold (thanks unixgeek)
Front suspension/trees are sold (thanks BrianM)
Yosh muffler is sold (thanks 92MX83)
Handlebars are sold (thanks Andrewsw)
K&N filter is sold (thanks....whoever you were :roll:)

Still have the front fender,front wheel,front rotor and hydraulics,the stock B4 rear swingarm and an SV650 swingarm that wont fit a B4, but is in good shape.

New to the list,I have my old B4 rear wheel with new bearings and fresh Iceberg White powder coat.The wheel is like brandnew and Ill throw in the stock rear rotor for anyone that wants it.Powdercoat alone cost about 90 bucks,Ill sell the wheel for 100 plus whatever shipping comes out to.No cush drive or tire on this wheel.

I also have my like-new Galfer rear wave rotor for sale.Its for a GS500E,but fits the B4 perfectly.It has only 500 miles on it,and still bears the factory grinding marks.Ill also throw in a low milage rear caliper with good pads for anyone that wants them.New, the rotor cost 125 bucks,Ill sell it for 50 plus whatever shipping comes out to.

Heres the wheel and rotor on my bike.....

Offline 92mx83

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 09:42:04 PM »
Hi, Steve.  Just wanted to belatedly thank you for the Yosh pipe.  I know you didn't like the somewhat raspy exhaust note, but for me, it's a damn sight better than running my stock exhaust with a 4" hole rusted out in the bottom.  That thing was so loud it made small children cry.  Okay, maybe not, but I noticed all the cagers rolling up their windows as I rode next to them on the highway.  Now the bike runs smoother and is NOTICEABLY quieter, and I didn't have to spend $800 at the Suzuki dealer for a new exhaust.  Imaginate that...
"Crush enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!" - Conan the Barbarian, on what is good in life

Offline Bartjan

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 06:39:14 AM »
last week when i started my bike to let someone hear the sound a baby started to cry aswell. thanks to the yosh.
i dont mind though.

turbofb did u alreaddy find out what postage would be?
1991 US Bandit 400

Offline turbofb

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 11:12:13 PM »
Ill get that right quick for you Bartjan.
I gotta go to the post office and find out what happened to the rear shock I mailed out to Unixgeek.....I was happy to get it out of my garage,but if it never arrives to its new owner......well,thats not quite the same thing! :lol:

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 12:03:54 PM »
where did you ship it to i maybe able to shed some light on shipping times!
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol

Offline turbofb

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2007, 12:31:47 AM »
Shipped on the 13th (2 weeks ago tommorow)

Standard shipping through USPS.
From CA,94928 to MI,48103.

Im pretty sure she said 5-7 days,it cost about 15 bucks if I remember correctly.I was all proud of my cardboard tube packaging too,it fit like a glove....but now I think Im regretting it since the adresses werent perfectly spaced apart and super-duper-obvious for the brain impaired.But, the lady behind the counter didnt seem to object to the packaging,and it hasent arrived at MY doorstep yet either......
Not that I have any reason to distrust Unixgeek,he did send payment promptly,but he also has 0 posts here.Ive never had any shipping issues in the past,so I rarely ever bother to get confirmation or tracking info,unless its a big ticket item.

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2007, 11:08:47 AM »
for 50 cents extra confirmation is a must. Yea i trust all here till they give me reason not to and we all talk amongst each other quite well so if there is a problem im sure we would here about it.
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol

Offline turbofb

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2007, 12:57:20 PM »
Your right......guess Ill see what I can see, today.

Offline turbofb

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2007, 11:49:14 PM »
Front brake system is sold.
Galfer rear rotor is sold....big surprise!

Bump to the top for the rest.......also relisting unsold stuff on Ebay.....C'mon,someones gotta need a shiny new powdercoated rear wheel!! :annoy: