Author Topic: okshon.com site  (Read 8276 times)

Offline 97af

• Board Homesteader!
okshon.com site
« on: November 09, 2008, 12:25:12 PM »
Jay,I probably should of PM'ed you about this but maybe your answer will help out someone else too. I went to the sight and also installed the Japanese translator. Problem is it still doesnt give me enough english to navigate the site properly.Any ideas or it just "is what it is".
Thanks....

A good tool lets you forget about the dent it put in your wallet everytime.

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
Re: okshon.com site
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 11:11:38 AM »
When you log in is the home page in English?

Mine is... on the main page there is a search as you go you will learn how they do things over there and be able to narrow down the searches but for now try gk74a and gsf400. once you see the search results scroll to the bottom and it gives you a link search yahoo... yahoo japan is like eBay US but as outsiders we can not get in so okshon is the middle person... you have a pay-pal account and you deposit some of your money from pay-pal into okshon account like $5.00 GET YOU so many fictitious Yen. You will see how much you get then go from there on what you want to buy. they assume you are going to pay the rest... once you win they have it shipped to there warehouse and then ship it to you all the while your paying the fees. Also once you find a item in the search that you want and you have clicked on it and want to know more about it... at the top of the okshon site there is a button that says translate which will open a pop up and translate it for you...to a certain extent. Once on the yahoo site through okshon, it is sort of like eBay from there in the searching. hope that helps and please let them know that you are on there because of me i have a affiliate number in my Sig that they give me a little kick back from thanks... :motorsmile:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 05:01:48 PM by gsxr400 racer »
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol

Offline saint_furious

• Board Regular!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 11:44:47 PM »
hey Jay,

I've read some bad things about okshon, though I haven't tried it for myself yet.  I know you've done deals with them in the past... are they still reliable up to now?

CLUB BANDIT PHILIPPINES

Offline gsxr400 racer

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 11:47:23 PM »
they had a stint where they where not contacting people but now seems good well at least for the past 8 months now
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.

Offline gsxr400 racer

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 11:48:46 PM »
still no place better to find good usable parts :motorsmile: :beers:

Offline saint_furious

• Board Regular!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 03:30:51 AM »
yeah, tell me about it... was lurking there all week last week.  The only thing I noticed though, was they didn't have a lot of CDIs...

I really wanted that Yosh full system selling for about 30,000 yen. That's a really good deal... but I'd bet that our customs bureau (here in the Philippines) would charge me double the price in taxes. damn....

CLUB BANDIT PHILIPPINES

Offline gsxr400 racer

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 12:01:25 PM »
Some dont get hit on the customs (I never have) at all ask Mike    he got a pipe from them...I think :duh:

Offline Garyola

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://www.mulcahey.com
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 02:09:52 PM »
Lot's of great stuff on Okshon. I got my carbs off that site with some help from Jay. Just don't order anything too big like a frame. They won't ship it. But they only tell you that until after you've paid for it. :roll:

G

Offline gsxr400 racer

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 02:12:18 PM »
Yes which sucks cause i think if they would ship the frame and motors then i would have all kinds of neat stuff

Offline saint_furious

• Board Regular!
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 10:37:01 PM »
Lot's of great stuff on Okshon. I got my carbs off that site with some help from Jay. Just don't order anything too big like a frame. They won't ship it. But they only tell you that until after you've paid for it. :roll:

G

hmmm... I guess the Yosh system is out of the question then... :annoy:

CLUB BANDIT PHILIPPINES

Offline Garyola

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://www.mulcahey.com
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2008, 11:12:34 PM »
Hey Furious
You are in the Philippines so they may send something that big to you but they won't ship it to Canada.
Kinda like Jay . . . . . .  :stickpoke:   :grin:

G

Offline gsxr400 racer

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2008, 01:58:12 AM »
no they ship pipes  just not motor or frames and they are funny about gas tanks

Offline saint_furious

• Board Regular!
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2008, 03:24:52 AM »
Hey G,

I guess they would, unless some demon decides to open the package and bitch-slaps me with a big tax bill :( If it were cheaper, I would take the chance but $300 is waaay too much to lose...

Will probably try them out on somethin smaller (like ignition coils and starter relays, etc)

CLUB BANDIT PHILIPPINES

Offline gsxr400 racer

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2008, 11:17:21 AM »
I've bought and sold about 5-8 pipes

Offline saint_furious

• Board Regular!
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2008, 10:46:19 PM »
Hi Jay,

Would you mind telling me how much they charged you for postage? And did the pipes come disassembled and crammed into a smaller box?

Thanks!

CLUB BANDIT PHILIPPINES