Author Topic: To my Canadian Brethren...  (Read 3605 times)

Offline dpgasser

• TURBO TYPER!
To my Canadian Brethren...
« on: July 28, 2005, 05:13:07 PM »
It looks like I will be living in Maine during the months of Sept thru Dec 2005.  I will not be too far from Montreal and Quebec.  Are there any good motorcycle events, museums, shows, etc. that I could check out while I am there?  I have never been to Canada before, so I am looking forward to this!

Thanks for any info,

Dave.

Offline ranakin400

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 06:01:49 PM »
hey I m canadian and I live in san diego.  we should hook up before you leave. I d like to check out a b4 that runs like it should

Offline dpgasser

• TURBO TYPER!
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 06:17:12 PM »
Did you buy that cheap B4 listed on Cycle Trader, or did you get the one that was posted on this forum?

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 11:16:45 PM »
NO WAY AHHHH! :stickpoke:  :monkeymoon:  :lol:
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol

Offline dpgasser

• TURBO TYPER!
Yes way!!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 12:56:32 AM »
I will also be in Canton from Aug. 18th thru the 25th to visit family.  I thought about doing one of Bob Stanley's Wed. night practice sessions but I'm sure that I won't have time.

Offline gsxr400 racer

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2005, 01:07:46 AM »
take my email and email me when ya get in we'll got get drunk at the local watering hole and find some babes with tramp stamps! :beers:
jay
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.

Offline dpgasser

• TURBO TYPER!
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2005, 11:40:55 AM »
Tramp Stamps?  Not sure if I know what that is, but I am pretty sure my wife won't like the idea.  I will send you an email when I am in town, I wouldn't mind checking out your B4 race bike and project street bike in person.

Dave.

Offline gsxr400 racer

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2005, 01:13:54 PM »
definition of a tramp stamp! " that tatto on the a girls back just above her a$$!" TRAMP STAMP  
Its a gsxr 400 race bike and a b4 street bike project! But all cool  , bring her along and we'll just go out to eat!

Offline ranakin400

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2005, 02:14:19 PM »
I found mine in the cycle trader but its weird there has been like 4  b4 for sale here in san diego in the last 2 months.   I thought these were rare????

Offline dpgasser

• TURBO TYPER!
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2005, 08:06:46 PM »
Quote from: "ranakin400"
I found mine in the cycle trader but its weird there has been like 4  b4 for sale here in san diego in the last 2 months.   I thought these were rare????

Yeah, they are rare because people have had them stored away in their garages and not riding them.  And now they are just getting around to selling them.

definition of a tramp stamp! " that tatto on the a girls back just above her a$$!" TRAMP STAMP
Its a gsxr 400 race bike and a b4 street bike project! But all cool , bring her along and we'll just go out to eat!

Okay, now I know what you are talking about.  We can still go out and get drunk and talk motorcycles, I'll just let you have all of the tramps, he, he.

Offline gsxr400 racer

• Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2005, 03:06:22 AM »
[

Okay, now I know what you are talking about.  We can still go out and get drunk and talk motorcycles, I'll just let you have all of the tramps, he, he.[/quote]

SWEET! SCORE