Author Topic: Spare cables ?  (Read 2350 times)

Offline chef

• Board Homesteader!
Spare cables ?
« on: February 23, 2007, 09:37:47 PM »
While repairing the headlight i notice 2 wires in the headlight wiring loom that dont attach to anything & there are no other unconnected cables.....the wires run to the clutch lever but everything on the bike funcctions.????

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
Spare cables ?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 09:54:10 PM »
someone  has bypassed your clutch switch as long as all runs all is good
cheers
jay
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol

Offline chef

• Board Homesteader!
Spare cables ?
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 10:19:36 PM »
Thanks Jay..your a champion.
Maybe you can offer some advice?
Have been going over the bike making a list of parts i need to order & its a big list.
The mech tells me i need diaphrams,gaskets & intake...? for the carbs.
What does a carb set contain  from a company like carb capital or is there another option? I really want & need to keep the set up as standard as possible as its very ddifficult to get parts or the expertise tto fix any future prrobs.

Thanks in advance.

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
Spare cables ?
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 11:21:51 PM »
diaphrams damn thats major if you can get the carbs off blow thru the upper part of your carbs this will make the slides come up if they all come up the same you dont need diaphrams if they all dont come up look to see if you have all the orings that co under the carb tops the kit from carb kit capital comes with float bowl gaskets orings for floats orings for fuel screws and float needles wich is the bonus the kit is for 1100 gsxr if you cant find it i can post a link again i think i posted it once was shipping some to the uk for peeps. all those parts are aftermarket replacement parts and known fitting kit! You'll have to be more speciffic on the gaskets and intake whozawhatsit? If you want to save some money They are more parts availabe than you know for the bandit you just have to sorce them in other countries and do some homework oring for the carbs tops can be had on ebay by searching oring kit and you will buy a cheap ass kit in metric that has all kinds of oring sizes and what you dont use may come in handy someday
cheers
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol