Author Topic: Where'd everybody go?  (Read 5126 times)

Offline Garyola

• Board Homesteader!
    • http://www.mulcahey.com
Re: Where'd everybody go?
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 01:56:52 PM »
As a pharmacy tech i recommend chantix to anyone wanting to quit smoking they say it takes 3 months me and the little lady 3 weeks or less! Insurance companies are picking it up it generally costs $30.00 with insurance. :wink:

Is this stuff new? Will I grow hair on the soles of my feet or get sausage fingers or any other weirdness?

G

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 02:16:56 PM »
Jay already has hair on his feet and sausage fingers so he may not be the best one to ask.   :stickpoke:
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
'98 Honda F3 Track Bike - SOLD
'98 Kawi ZX-6R Street Bike - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline zelig

• Board Regular!
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2007, 02:17:35 PM »
Sweet thread drift! :D

Here in DFW, a musician on Chantix was killed by a homeowner who thought they were being burglarized; apparently there are some potential psychological side effects that made the musician think it was his house.

(I realize the "mainstream media" traffics in sensationalism, but at the same time I've been more than a little wary of the big PharmCos for years.)

And on the topic of new B4 engines, I wonder if the Triumph 675 would fit...

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 09:31:20 AM »
Jay already has hair on his feet and sausage fingers so he may not be the best one to ask.   :stickpoke:
Have i rubbed them on you i did forget to clip my toe nails i might have gouged you thats why you remember the hairy feet lol. Want to know whats not hairy :shock:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 09:32:58 AM by gsxr400 racer »
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol

Offline gsxr400 racer

• I find things for a small fee....
  • Site Supporters
  • Board Homesteader!
    • For all your disc golf needs...maybe i can race again someday.lol
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 09:38:28 AM »

Here in DFW, a musician on Chantix was killed by a homeowner who thought they were being burglarized; apparently there are some potential psychological side effects that made the musician think it was his house.

(I realize the "mainstream media" traffics in sensationalism, but at the same time I've been more than a little wary of the big PharmCos for years.)

Id believe that, man you have some weird dreams and wake up wondering if they where true sad to say i woke next to the same person the whole time though!! :shock: But the stuff works...

Who can trust anything in this corporate backed media based world. :duh:

As for the triumph 675 motor fitting into a b4 frame. I'll make it fit how much loot you got brother!!! :stickpoke: :wink:
1988 gsxr 400 sp (sprint bike)
*  SELLER OF THE 442CC BIG BORE PISTON KIT FOR THE BANDIT 400,GSXR400, GK73 and 76.* And carb kits(orings)too. Email me from here.
has been a wera expert #610 lol

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 11:31:33 PM »
Have i rubbed them on you i did forget to clip my toe nails i might have gouged you thats why you remember the hairy feet lol. Want to know whats not hairy :shock:
:downhill:
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline PitterB4

• Administrator
  • Board Homesteader!
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2007, 11:32:18 PM »

WTF?  When did you learn to use punctuation??????   :stickpoke:

Id believe that, man you have some weird dreams and wake up wondering if they where true sad to say i woke next to the same person the whole time though!! :shock: But the stuff works...

Who can trust anything in this corporate backed media based world. :duh:

As for the triumph 675 motor fitting into a b4 frame. I'll make it fit how much loot you got brother!!! :stickpoke: :wink:
Rob
Bikeless!
'93 Bandit 400 - SOLD
NESBA #87 - RETIRED
'00 Gary Fisher Kaitai
'09 Bianchi Via Nirone 7

Offline greatmoorred

• Board Homesteader!
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2007, 10:11:35 AM »
Im back.
I thought the site had shut down, couldnt find it anywhere. Got it saved in my favourites now though  :clap:

Offline roogazza

• TURBO TYPER!
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2007, 07:38:32 PM »
Just found site is back on after what 12 months ? 
Got an E mail from Stormi saying we're back on...   Great missed reading the info     gaz.   :clap:
GSF1200N,GSXR1100 cams, Head work
(3 angle,gas flow,compression),
Stage 3 Dynojet kit & K & N pods,Yoshie Full system, Front springs & GSXR Shock, Carbon stuff.  etc etc.