Author Topic: OE parts for sale: best offer  (Read 2139 times)

Offline tomacGTi

• Board Homesteader!
OE parts for sale: best offer
« on: September 22, 2006, 11:22:20 AM »
Sorry to post here, thought it may get more traffic here versus the classifieds. Since I'm in rebuild mode, I looked through my parts and saw some items I wouldn't use anymore.

-Set of original turn signals: these are the big ones in relatively good shape. All the lenses are intact as well as the plugs for wiring. One has a scuff (very minor) from a previous shunt (not me).

-Set of original mirrors: these are in good shape as well with the same matching scratch as the TS's. Chrome in good shape, glass is intact.

-Original rear shock: not sure what this is worth, if anything at all. Has 13k on it. No leaks and in fine working order. Will include spanner as well.

-Modified air box lid: has the entire snorkle cut out out as well as two 1" holes on either side of the opening. If you're afraid to chop yours up, use mine, someone already did it for you.

All items are best offer, shipping from 19425. I'm not a shipping nazi, so actual shipping is what you'll pay from USPS.  PM or email:

tombasco (at) yahoo (punto) com

I'm sure you're all savvy enough to figure out the work-arounds. I have no desire or patience to put this on FleaBay so I thought I'd give my 400 homies the only shot at this stuff. Pics available upon request.

-Randy