Author Topic: Limitation KIt ?  (Read 2993 times)

Offline guirigales

• New user!
Limitation KIt ?
« on: April 26, 2006, 05:06:09 PM »
Hello
I live in spain and want to buy a bandit 400 but they tell me you can only limit the 400 GK75B. Does anyone know anything about this, are there more possibilites?

Any help would be appreciated as i would really like to be able to buy a bandit.

cheers
nathan

Offline guirigales

• New user!
Limitation KIt ?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 01:04:02 PM »
is there no-one who knows about limiting a 400?

Offline Erikkt

• TURBO TYPER!
Limitation KIt ?
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 02:35:52 PM »
I'm not sure what these different classes mean, like GK75B, but mine was restricted, it's a b4 91'

I would think it's possible to restrict any bike, can't see why not.

Offline Herr Tod

• Board Homesteader!
Limitation KIt ?
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 02:36:36 PM »
It's probably about the paperwork. Here in The Netherlands there are only a few bikes that can be limited. Of course those are not the nice bikes but only the 'upgraded moped' bikes. I have imported mine from Germany while it was limited, that way I can legally drive a limited B4 in my country.

Offline Erikkt

• TURBO TYPER!
Limitation KIt ?
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 02:38:35 PM »
Quote from: "Herr Tod"
It's probably about the paperwork. Here in The Netherlands there are only a few bikes that can be limited. Of course those are not the nice bikes but only the 'upgraded moped' bikes. I have imported mine from Germany while it was limited, that way I can legally drive a limited B4 in my country.

I also bought mine in Germany, I live in Norway :)

Offline gingerhippy69

• New user!
Limitation KIt ?
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 05:39:58 AM »
hi,

there is a model that they don't do the kits for anymore, the best way is to ring or email FI international with the first 8 digits of the Chassis number and they will tell you if it can be restricted... or not...

Hope that helps...

Cheers'
Ben...